• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoann Gourcuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saville

i heard on another arsenal forum that people have seen him and that he looks to be the next christiano ronaldo...just different position but there stly is similar with all the tricks..etc

longrufus

Established Member
Interesting, i wonder what brain has to say??
Im always happy with all the young players wenger brings in, so if a move transpires, i'll look foward to seeing him play.

Mostarac

Established Member
As I mentioned in the Lyon-Rennes thread in the Football Talk section, Gourcuff was excellent against Lyon, looked very good technically, and the Lyon-defenders had to foul him over and over again.

longrufus

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
bluenaz said:
I don't know anything about him, i think brianfrance can help us out here.

who or what is brainfrance?

He is just a member on here, like you or me, a trusted gold member i might add though.
He is from france, and is trustworthy when it comes to anything french and football related. We alwyas ask him his opinions on any french players we are linked with, usually gives us a good report.

longrufus

Established Member
I wonder if his ears are burning now that we are talking about him?

:lol: cl2006

Then i was like, what.. shaft..

cl2006

cl2006 said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
bluenaz said:

He is kind of like Shaft but with an imense knowledge of French Football.

Also you know the new Peugeot 407 advert when all the women look at the man in the car........what you dont see that its BrianFrance who comes out.

Asterix

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
bluenaz said:

It's the thing that makes Frenchmen philander, and the women classy (easiest stereotypes that sprang to mind).

Brianfrance, on the other hand, is one of our trusted members, and resident French football watcher.

Here's an earlier link reporting that Wenger was watching Gourcuff and Ibrahim Akin
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... =150&cpid=

cl2006

Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. BrianFrance can kill 100 percent of whatever the **** he wants.

longrufus

Established Member
guns dont kill people, brainfrance does

i see you been watching top gear kamikaze.

sorry, just read that and it sounds wrong, meh

longrufus

Established Member
Brainfrance is going to wonder what the hell has happened.

So when you read this, dont bother try and firgure it out, we're bored, sorry.

cl2006

BrianFrance owns 3 pit bulls and 2 dobermans, yet if you go near his property the only sign you see is "Beware of BrianFrance".

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just had a chance to catch the highligh of the game. I am impressed.... with the way Lyon lost the game. At home! :lol: Didn't see much of Goucuff, just a goal, a flick pass, and a directing pass. Can't say anything more than that. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom