• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yossi Benayoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC8

Established Member
It seems very unlikely, but he is a great talent.

In my opinion we he is too lightweight for our current needs. We've got talent and creativity, but we're missing someone who can take the game and dominate physical oposition like Vieira used too do before he took the decision that got him where he is.

naqi7121

What the F**K

Wenger should'nt even think about sinning him:(.
He is very bad and + he is from Israel:evil: and which will lead to losing Arabian Fans.

Realwood

Re: What the F**K

naqi7121 said:
He is very bad and + he is from Israel:evil: and which will lead to losing Arabian Fans.

Keep the politics out of football please.

fuma75

naqi7121 said:
what you smoking mate

kashif_wattoo

naqi7121, thats a very bad/stupid thing to say!!! i am from Pakistan and just like many other Muslim countries, we do have reservations regarding Israel, But why exactly is he Bad? He is a good player and we should learn to appreciate that. And stop this stupidity that because he is from Israel...so our Arab Brethren, and i mean fellow gooners, will forget Arsenal??!!!! i think football was meant to eliminate differences and stuff!!!

but anyway, can't see him coming here!!!

benief

hes a good player

played very well vs liverpool in the f.a cup final...but arsenal don't need him.

and for the israel-basher before....this forum is about football and people like you are the people that ruin it and any senseless person wouldnt stop supporting a team just because they have an israeli player in it....arab or not.

being israeli, if arsenal signed an arab player it wouldnt change the way i looked at the club....because unlike you i'm not a prejudice fool.

neways, dont need yossi benayoun we have rosicky amongst others.

Sketch

naqi7121 said:

moderater i don't think we can have talk like that here please, not impressed at all

mad jens

would love to have him then we can have a midfield lik spuds

rosicky fabregas gilberto hleb ljunberg flamini
ribery<--if they come--> appiah

LostAndFound

mad jens said:
would love to have him then we can have a midfield lik spuds

rosicky fabregas gilberto hleb ljunberg flamini
ribery<--if they come--> appiah

Why would we want to be like the spuds again?

Uri

naqi7121 said:

**** off.
Keep your stupid racist opinions out of this forum.

This kind of posts doesn't belong in here, as I know this site.

Number8

naqi7121 said:

I think its high time you grow up a bit.

Back to the real topic, I agree with the general notion here, he's a good talent, but we've already have pleanty of talented players. I believe that our squad could use a little more muscle.

KY

Established Member
anyways, is he DID come here, fans would definitely welcome him, because he helped us in our cause against Sp**s last season by scoring a goal against them. After that, he'll probably have to satisfy himself warming the bench. that said, i doubt wenger would go for another winger like that seeing as we already have so many. Pardew won't be doing us anymore favours by selling star players to us cheap too.

Arsenal_4eva_14

Sketch said:
naqi7121 said:

moderater i don't think we can have talk like that here please, not impressed at all

Dude your joking right? "Not impressed at all', haha? That is the stupidest thing iv herd all day your not a mod, let the mods deal with it like usual

mood

If Benayoun being Israeli will destroy a large number of Arabian Arsenal supporters then they dont deserve to be Arsenal fans /or they're not 'true' fans afterall.

No player bigger than the club.

When the players go on to the pitch it's Arsenal who are playing, not Benayoun. And it's his government, not the man.

jay-d

Established Member
Anyway all thats been said aside, no thank you, he's not the player we need and I can't see anything in this story.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i think he is not good ENOUGH for arsenal. yes he is very talented, but don't you feel we got enough of this creative playmakers?

rosicky, hleb, cesc. 2 will be more than enough, let alone 3. 4 would be luxurious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom