• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yossi Benayoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Re: Benayoun

No better than the average Arshavin and Rosicky.

A Chelsea reject on loan is the best we could do to replace Cesc and Nasri???

I am baffled by this, utterly baffled.

This is simply not good enough.

Our entire management and board need sacking.

Irish_Owen

Established Member

kalleTheMan said:
It was fairly witty tbf, people need a sense of humour
It didn't bother me at all, but as you can imagine, it's a sensitive topic for other posters

taylor314gh

Irish_Owen said:
kalleTheMan said:
It didn't bother me at all, but as you can imagine, it's a sensitive topic for other posters

To be honest though, he said it wasn't the most disgusting unless you are a neo-nazi, which means that he is supporting the player in that regard and saying the only reason you would think he is disgusting is if you are a bigot. How is this negative and worth demotion?

lee1001

Established Member

If we sign Benayoun then i am convinced, absolutely convince we are financing the stadium not investing in the squad. With the money we generated this summer, on top of the money we already had, i just cant believe there wasn't a player in the world better than bim that we could have signed for <20M

wishful_llama

Irish_Owen said:
The most disgusting transfer in the history of Arsenal Football Club

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-announce-signing-of-mikael-silvestre" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -silvestre</a>

Have you forgotten this one already?

Irish_Owen

Established Member

taylor314gh said:
Irish_Owen said:
kalleTheMan said:

To be honest though, he said it wasn't the most disgusting unless you are a neo-nazi, which means that he is supporting the player in that regard and saying the only reason you would think he is disgusting is if you are a bigot. How is this negative and worth demotion?
For starters I said the transfer was disgusting, due to the quality of player, rather than the ethnic origins of the player...

The suggestion of that was what caused people to rile up. As I said, it didn't really bother me, but for some, it's not a matter that should be joked about

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just seeing this thread makes me cringe, ****ing Benayoun ON LOAN!
Cesc and Nasri go and we get Benayoun, this is the worst possible outcome, i'd rather we signed nobody.

Irish_Owen

Established Member

wishful_llama said:
Irish_Owen said:
The most disgusting transfer in the history of Arsenal Football Club

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-announce-signing-of-mikael-silvestre" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -silvestre</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have you forgotten this one already?
He was brought in as a back up. We need a first choice CM, and this is who we buy...

qs

Established Member

BTW I wasn't saying Owen was a neo-Nazi....

oh whatever if you're offended you're an idiot. Simple as that.

brady_style

This Transfer window lark is driving everyone a bit dotty.

Onwards and upwards.

We'll all feel a bit better if we sign a quality midfielder.

Don't see it happening myself.

awooga83

Established Member

You have to hope this isn't the big midfielder plan that replaces the massive losses of Cesc and Nasri. If it is we have fallen very low as a club and Wenger will have confirmed he has lost all touch with reality.

Dave_Ja_Vu

If at 11pm the only other player we've signed is Yossi Benayoun, I will proceed to spend the night banging my head against a brick wall.

qs

Established Member

I actually think Benayoun is a good player. In fact I probably have the highest opinion of him out of everyone here but if he's the only signing before the window closes it'd be completely unacceptable and it'd leave our midfield in terrible shape.

Bourne

Established Member

qs said:
I actually think Benayoun is a good player. In fact I probably have the highest opinion of him out of everyone here but if he's the only signing before the window closes it'd be completely unacceptable and it'd leave our midfield in terrible shape.
Agreed. Don't mind him coming in at all, just as long as it's along with someone else.

patrick42uk

Established Member

Think he's a better option than Arteta who is truly injury prone. Benayoun is a good footballer in his own right.

Vela

Established Member

He is not a bad squad player but that's it. We've lost Nasri and Fabregas and brought in no one to replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom