• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yossi Benayoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Re: Benayoun

He will surprise people. Not a bad signing for a year whilst Chamberlain develops.

kalleTheMan

Established Member

Underwhelmed tbh, 3-4 seasons back this would have been a great signing. At this point in time... meh... I rate both Ryo and Ox and I don't want Yossi to steal all their minutes.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member

YossiBenayoun15 Yossi Benayoun
I sign with arsenal,very happy and excited about it,but now my head is only in the game against grecce on friday,thanks for the support.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Ron Burgundy said:
YossiBenayoun15 Yossi Benayoun
I sign with arsenal,very happy and excited about it,but now my head is only in the game against grecce on friday,thanks for the support.

Welcome Yossi.

Good squad option, allows us to push harder for fourth and perhaps even third. Would represent decent business if we complimented this with Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom