• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yossi Benayoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMT

no, wont happen just transfer speculation...happends every year. wenger would buy a DM imo. not Benny

asajoseph

Established Member
Benayoun is a good player, at a decent side. But he's not better than what we've got, and would be, as most have said, a complete waste of money at that price.

Sounds like those liberal scumbags at the Independant making stuff up again ;)

IBL

Established Member
Hope we dont get him, decent player and all but not of Arsenal quality. Last season he played more games than Pires but Bobby ended up scoring more goals than him and having just as many assists (if memory serves correctly). I very much doubt there's any truth in these rumours. We have Hleb, Rosicky, Reyes, Freddy etc already so another midfieler (unless its a central defensive one) is not really a priority.

Arsenal_FAN1983

Ice Berg legend said:
Hope we dont get him, decent player and all but not of Arsenal quality. Last season he played more games than Pires but Bobby ended up scoring more goals than him and having just as many assists (if memory serves correctly). I very much doubt there's any truth in these rumours. We have Hleb, Rosicky, Reyes, Freddy etc already so another midfieler (unless its a central defensive one) is not really a priority.

Yeh, but Freddie is injured and he has not been as effective as in previous seasons, maybe Benayoun (if it happened) would be good additional cover if Freddie suffers from one of his migranes?

IBL

Established Member
Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
Yeh, but Freddie is injured and he has not been as effective as in previous seasons, maybe Benayoun (if it happened) would be good additional cover if Freddie suffers from one of his migranes?
We know what Freddy is capable at his best which he unfortunately wasnt able to demonstrate last season because of numerous factors. Benayoun has never performed consistenly over a numer of games from what I've seen, he's also quite different in style to Freddy in some ways in that he's not a strong runner with the ball at pace (though very skillfull and balanced a low pace) and isnt really someone who makes darting runs into the box off the ball.

anesumachoko

l don't think it would happen but as for technique yossi is perfect and could be improved by wenger.the 10m makes the whole thing a joke

orion

EDIT: the link posted above

Yossi is being offered a new better deal by Hammers, seams his agent has done his bit with spreading the original rumour...

any one here fancy a better deal at work...get someone to spread rumours that Gunners are after you...

qs

Established Member
orion said:

Yossi is being offered a new better deal by Hammers, seams his agent has done his bit with spreading the original rumour...

any one here fancy a better deal at work...get someone to spread rumours that Gunners are after you...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would but I dont want the Spuds trying to hire me next week

orion

qs said:
orion said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would but I dont want the Spuds trying to hire me next week

Good call... 8)

nealbrown

Well we will need a new RW either now or next season. Freddie won't last much longer, poor chap. Rumour has is we are part-financing Sol Campbell's move to Marseille (apparently he's still effectively contracted to us but we will let him go for nothing) in exchange for them letting Ribery join us next summer. Could be a good deal!

asajoseph

Established Member
We already have Hleb playing on the right - he's the blonde one with high cheekbones (no, not freddie, the other one).

Benayoun, like Ribery, won't be signed.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
though he won't be sign, i think no gooners would forget what a great job he has done for us.

at the last epl game, in the 80th min. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom