• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yossi Benayoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

been

Re: Benayoun

havent wanted this guy since he was at west ham and linked as a freddie replacement.

NO again

patrick42uk

Established Member

Would take. Good back up option if the Ramsey experiment fails. Has ball retention skills and more bite than Rosicky

qs

Established Member

2 days left. Pretty good creative attacking mid. I'd accept him here no problem.

GDeep™

League is very weak

We should see if we can pick up SWP and Joe Cole while we are at it. Barton doesn't seem so bad now ay lads?

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

GDeep said:
We should see if we can pick up SWP and Joe Cole while we are at it. Barton doesn't seem so bad now ay lads?

Of course he still does.
Not even a 20-2 yesterday would've changed my mind re Barton.

And Joe Cole?
Yeah, we got rid of deadwood this summer, time to get new in.

patrick42uk

Established Member

Good source on twitter (well in my opinion anyway and based on past success) reckons the interest is true.

GDeep™

League is very weak

We were crying out for Barton yesterday. Back on topic, sorry. Benayoun is decent, we need more.

qs

Established Member

GDeep said:

Yes he does.

And BTW Benayoun is 10 times the player Barton is. Have people forgotten how good he was at Pool? Very solid attacking mid.

People need to start facing reality. We aren't going to get Hazard or Kaka. Start thinking about what can help us get 4th.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Actually thinking about it, he'd be a good signing. It's the fact that Arsène says we'll sign one midfielder and i'm hoping that's M'Vila, if Benayoun is a bonus signing i wouldn't say no.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

THunter said:
Actually thinking about it, he'd be a good signing. It's the fact that Arsène says we'll sign one midfielder and i'm hoping that's M'Vila, if Benayoun is a bonus signing i wouldn't say no.

That's pretty much my main worry.

dpt49

Established Member

Alex and Benayoun.

Have we stooped so low as to only be after Chelsea rejects.

Perhaps he is the "super quality" replacement for Cesc we have been waiting for

GDeep™

League is very weak

I like Benayoun but **** me, sell Cesc and Samir, wait a whole summer only for us to pick Yossi? Sorry if I'm not exactly jumping with joy. Lucho is available, at a reasonable price too.

MDGoonah41

Established Member

Theres a chance he could kill the career of that 16 year old we signed from Barca.

Cant have that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom