• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You always play your best team!

Gooner83

Wenger needs a kick up the bum, forget the league, if you get the team playing well then results follow.

The Cup is the Cup... these foreign managers don't understand :evil:

nazo

Established Member
sorry buddy but if you are from N.Ireland, i dont get how the last few words mean anything to you :lol:

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Arsène has won the cup more than 3 times Gooner83 so i don't think Arsène doesnt know the importance of the FA cup.

he couldn't play the big boys because of their fitness problem.

so you think it's better to beat bolton with unfit first team players and then the majority of them will get injured and we'll be in the middle of the table by the end of the season?

i've said in another thread, i'm expecting a trophy-less arsenal this season but that's okay concerning to our weakness as long as we can qualify for the CL spot next season.

nazo

Established Member
^^ same with me.
its ok with me that we dont win anything, but atleast qualify to the CL next season and reach a reasonably respectful stage in the CL this year.

zerofeel

It doesnt matter if we go trophyless this season but still qualify for the CL because we stand to gain so much in terms of monetary rewards and experience for the young players to blossom.

Gurgen

Established Member
You lads been watching the BBC?

Newsflash, Hansen and Wrighty are clueless ****s. That was our best team.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Gurgen said:

nope. please give us some details. your effort is much appreciated mate.

Gurgen

Established Member
The Beeb ****s were going on and on about how Arsène has dared to rest Henry and blablabla, while Henry was injured. The whole world seemed to know this expect for the BBC.

The only player who was 'rested' was Pires. And Pires right now is worse than Reyes and Hleb. So yes, we put out the best available team.

A

Anonymous

lol this topic is the exact same words that came out lee dixons mouth

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
thanks mate. as Arsène said before "i'm having difficulties to choose who will play against bolton or i don't have to choose at all (due to short of players)"

Viper

Established Member
Gurgen said:
The Beeb c**nts were going on and on about how Arsène has dared to rest Henry and blablabla, while Henry was injured. The whole world seemed to know this expect for the BBC.

The only player who was 'rested' was Pires. And Pires right now is worse than Reyes and Hleb. So yes, we put out the best available team.
Yep. We had 10 players UNAVAILABLE FOR SELECTION.

They were either injured, suspended or away at the African Nations. Only Bergkamp and Pires were rested.

famous no 10

Established Member
Gurgen said:

Yeah, you're about right there mate...hansen going on about playing our best players when that was just about all we had fit/available anyway, with the possible exception of jens, pires , ralph, db10, who may be injured anyway.

We have cole, clichy, gilberto, henry injured... cesc suspended and kolo, eboue and ade away.

Hansen really is an arsehole.

Viper

Established Member
famous no 10, Lauren and Lehmann were injured.

If they weren't, they'd have been selected for the match.

Baxrus

Viper said:

Only Lauren was listed up as those injured players.. Lehmann got the day off I think.

DB10 i dont know.. Maybe he's not good enough anymore in Wengers eyes? :p

Lord Dula

Established Member
Gurgen said:

Yup. It was our best team - highlighted by the lack of substitutions.

I don't like Ian Wright.

famous no 10

Established Member
Viper said:

Yeah, I kind of knew that, but wasn't sure, thanks.

Well there you go then.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
guys, as some of you said lehmann is injured, does this mean Arsène will play almunia against west ham this wednesday?

how about henry and ralph? any news on their current fitness and availability against west ham?

Top Bottom