• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

you are all going to be so jealous

Dougan17

he's from ireland, I was just there this past summer and everything I saw was jersey and not kit and that was across the whole south coast to Dublin and I don't mean in just tourist shops but just regular local shops as well.

JML

Dougan17 said:
he's from ireland, I was just there this past summer and everything I saw was jersey and not kit and that was across the whole south coast to Dublin and I don't mean in just tourist shops but just regular local shops as well.
Thank you.

I don't understand what the fascination with Americans is about on here.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
JML said:
Dougan17 said:
Thank you.

I don't understand what the fascination with Americans is about on here.

An American with a Che Guevara pic is intressting. I had to defend my poster from some american exchange students at my dorm. Terrorist they called him.

>YounGunner< said:
Yep. I doubt that Wright would be their and Arsenals website would have announced any events like this if "100s" of people went.

The guys a lieing Amercian. WTF "Jersey"

I guess you and him have a lot in common after that Walcott thing :wink:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom