• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You are so invincible

arnoldi

I didt sleep last night from all the taunting of mancs fans on the streets of Nairobi and I wake up to Find this.......

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
One chants the United fans were chanting near the final whistle really got me pissed off, mainly because it was true in a ways.

The were chanting....

"This is too ****ing easy...
Oh this is too ****ing easy...."

and so it went on and on. Atleast, thats what I believe I heard from my TV set.

Clarkey

Well frankly, Henry, Pires, Ljungberg, Lauren, Cole, Campbell, and Almunia are the Invisibles. I never perscribed to the view we were bottlers but I get proved wrong so many times that I am starting to believe it. I can take losing, but I can't take the brunt of arrogance I will recieve from Manure fans whom have never seen the team play let alone been to Manchester. People call us arrogant, yet when Manure win they redefine the word arrogant and take it to new levels.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
what's amazing is that they are a grand total of 2 points ahead of us, and are not guaranteed to finish above us... although, i must say, at this point, their run of form is much more impressive than ours.. i thought we had turned the corner against Newcastle, and even in the first half... then we just died after that... so aggravating..

Henry IV

This has been an extremely patchy season by Arsenal's standards. Even in 2002/03 when we blew the title we had a run of 21 games in all competitions without defeat from December to March.

Top Bottom