• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You dirty kicker - what paddy said to anger ke**e

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, I've just seen the unedited tunnel footage- Keane tells Vieira three times "We'll see you out there", Cygan and Dennis try to placate Vieira and then Keane told Poll that Vieira should "Shut his f'cking mouth"

Can I post the link for this?

Mark

Established Member
Sorry, someone else posted it earier and I had to delete it. Not allowed I'm afraid.

A

Anonymous

I don't get why it isn't allowed
It clearly says we are not allowed any Arsenal GOAL Clips, but that's not even a goal?!

JazzG

Established Member
coolcool2 said:
I don't get why it isn't allowed
It clearly says we are not allowed any Arsenal GOAL Clips, but that's not even a goal?!

If the FA or Arsenal see this site with those clips on it they could try and shut us down.

A

Anonymous

Linking cannot get you into trouble. The FA can only deal with those hosting the clips!

awesomarsenal

nice clip, i think the size was abit big though. lol by the way thats not a clip thats a PAPER clip. we like clips made out of paper.

kanuuu

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
Well, I've just seen the unedited tunnel footage- Keane tells Vieira three times "We'll see you out there", Cygan and Dennis try to placate Vieira and then Keane told Poll that Vieira should "Shut his f'cking mouth"

Can I post the link for this?

They had that footage on MOTD, but you couln't see what was hapenning cos there were so many players surrounding them, all you could see was Cygan and Bergy calming down then Keane mouthing off. They also showed loads of the United players refusing to shake Vieira's hand.

seb_afc

Established Member
the funny thing was, is that keane was one of the few that shock paddy's hand.

Biggus

Established Member
Sheet! dat crazy Paddy..... I knew his mouth would get him into trouble, Remember he got sent off once for saying to a ref "You have no style" Its normal young impressionable players like Wayne (Nan utd) are taught bad language.....

A

Anonymous

Keane didn't shake Paddy's hand. Neville did, and seemed to mean the handshake.

awooga83

Established Member
Nevilles handshake was classic trying to play the hardman and giving Paddy the stare but just looks stupid. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom