• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You dirty kicker - what paddy said to anger ke**e

Biggus

Established Member
I watched the video......
What a filthy Cork Culchie (Irish forumers will know what I mean) dirtbag Keane is...... and I love to swear- I use swearwords like the flag...bring it out on special occasions...or to act as punctuation to emphasise something or just to add a pinch of spice....the difference is I am not a privileged littlecunt getting paid 80,000 pounds a week and I don't act like that in front of women and kids who are are just bystanders...what a lousey scummer, I'd like to hear a NAN utd supporter try and defend him. :evil:
P.s. How pissweak is Poll? I would have sent him off before he set foot on the pitch....

johe

I thought I also saw Rooney mouthing off at Vieira, and Vieira going "Shut up boy" or something. :)

MightyArsenal

Probably, Rooney didnt even offer his hand when the players shake so Vieira Just walked straight past him like the **** that he is.

seb_afc

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Thats not right mate.

Its something like
Load of shouting
PV shouts "come see me in Senegal"

Keane then says something along the lines of "Why dont you go and play for them then, on TV every week making out your a nice guy, ill you see out there swear swear swear, picking on Garry Neville, why dont you pick on one of us."

why would he say come see me in senegal though??

Latest posts+

Top Bottom