• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You Guys are a Joke

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1,120

AFCG7

Established Member
Good post.. but i still feel if someone must be dropped its Lehmann.
Thats 3 big errors in 3 CL games this season and they have all resulted in bad results for us.
Selling Henry,sacking Wenger, and other players.. this just sounds to me as people going over the top emotionally.. i'm sure lots of those who said that will, in hindsight, realize how absolutely ridiculous those statements are.

reggiepaul

ABAF. said:
MSX said:
You 'Arsenal fans' that have kept posting how we are crap and how we should get rid of henry..pires..lehmann etc, well you my friends ae what we call Plastic gunners. You are not arsenal fans.

<snip>

....the Premiership trophy high in the blue skies of highbury, with 38 thoushand arsenal fans, and millions world-wide. This is what we possibly have to come yet, so why are we complaining?.

Were a joke f*ck you call me that agian and I will come over from Canada and kick your head in.

Who the hell do you think you are talking to

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol:

kNiteMare

I hate all those people who just slate off the team and did not back behind EVERY player after this. They are sad. But i do not appreicate either that MSX you are opening another thread slating plastic gooner. I thought we've said we shouldnt do that already. If they want to do that, let them.

Read, ally post on the main site, that explains everything, and i couldnt have said any better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom