• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You have the budget to replace three starters who are they?

Which 3 starters would you look to improve upon?

• Total voters

smashed

Are you guys crazy. He can swan around with inconsistency in la liga yet you think he will come over at 32 and bring a title? Zero chance.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Xhaka, Partey (he’s class but we need a more reliable DM), and Jesus (but I think striker is least of our worries)

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

The position where a change will greatly transform the team right now is CF

Get a clear CF upgrade for Jesus and we'll be flying imo

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You always been this much of a stunad?

If the guy is fit he plays 🤷‍♂️
Very allegorical. The fundamental question is, will Declan Rice be as effective as a DM like Partey was? And he might be, even more so? But until he is, it's going to be hard to verify that I think he'll be more effective.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Very allegorical. The fundamental question is, will Declan Rice be as effective as a DM like Partey was? And he might be, even more so? But until he is, it's going to be hard to verify that I think he'll be more effective.

Who are you and what have you done with BPP?

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom