• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You know you're a Gooner if...

Bossa

Established Member
If your weekend is completely screwed when Arsenal do not win a game on saturday/sunday.

dpt49

Established Member
You sit around with fellow gooners talking about great Arsenal players like Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Vieira, Adams, Campbell, Cole, Lundberg etc. rather than the current crop of superstars like, Squillaci, Almunia, Diaby, Rosicky, Denilson, Chamakh etc, and talking about settling for fourth rather than first

cuban

Established Member
your fellow supporters make more ironic comments and jokes about your team than opposition fans...

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
dpt49 said:
You sit around with fellow gooners talking about great Arsenal players like Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Vieira, Adams, Campbell, Cole, Lundberg etc. rather than the current crop of superstars like, Squillaci, Almunia, Diaby, Rosicky, Denilson, Chamakh etc, and talking about settling for fourth rather than first

-you sit in front of your screen and ask yourself who the **** Lundberg is.

(correct me, but you mean Ljungberg or have I missed something :?: )

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
a_fourteen said:
your second best player is a cheating, lying, money grabbing, lezzer looking, seat stealing, bloody so and so.

Nah, most teams in the country have a few players like that.

dpt49

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
dpt49 said:

Sorry, there is no excuse for that :eek:ops:

alboots101

Established Member
If the last six years have been a hellish roller coaster ride.

If your first thought when you wake up is...I hope we sign someone today

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
dpt49 said:

I thought he meant Lundgren. :?

outlaw_member

Established Member
...when you have to rationalise why we **** up like we do, just to save some face in front of your Man Utd supporting friends.

alboots101

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
...when you have to rationalise why we **** up like we do, just to save some face in front of your Man Utd supporting friends.

Yep...I know that one, in fact I`ve invented a word for it..RASHIFY...rationalise and justify.

Top Bottom