• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You know you're a Gooner if...

morpho

Established Member
when you laugh at your spud friend in start of every season, when he bet you a case of beer that this time they will end up in front of arsenal
(not to bright my friend, im afraid)

KY

Established Member
-You comfort and convince yourself every season that our financial stability trumps winning a trophy through pure spending, and that when we eventually win a trophy, we can stick that up everyone else's face

bertlb2

You know you are a Gooner when you get home early on Friday nights because you need to wake up at 0430 to watch a game;

when you prefer to sit in front of the tv during the winter break while the gf wants to do some morning skiing;

when you catch a game midweek CL game in the airport lobby instead of catching your flight home (actually I was able to catch both, but only just);

when you spend the night crying the day Thierry left (there were other reasons, it had been a tough week overall);

when asked to name your favorite artist, you answer Dennis Bergkamp;

when you refuse to answer a student's question because he wears a Sp*rs shirt.

ebouenolike

Established Member
bertlb2 said:
when asked to name your favorite artist, you answer Dennis Bergkamp;

images

Goonereagle

VancouverCanuck said:
when you can't stop checking the internet for new signings while you're away on your summer vacation. :)
Haha! I did this a couple of years back in Ibiza when I was a 'Cana Boy'. I kept thinkin' we were gonna sign him then a mate told me Sunderland for 5mill!

You know you're a Gooner when - though English - you have fond memories of the France National team '98-'02.

TheEconomist

Established Member
You have to resort to the good old tactic of "Why do you support man united your from london you glory hunting **** lol!"

because you know if the conversation actually moves on to football itself you dont have a pot to piss in :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom