• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just goes to show that Wenger chats bare **** about transfers 'ooo our current keepers are soo good.' hahaha love that guy.

I'm sure thats a direct quote as well....

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein tweets about Cech and then breaks my heart, is he a Chelsea fan?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Marmaduke

So goddamn happy its ridiculous. I've said it a billion times, if this is our only big signing this summer I wouldn't be depressed. We started with a bang. 11 Mil for a great keeper while other clubs like United and Liverpool are already paying up the arse for unproven players.

I've always liked Cech immensely at Chelsea, great character.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Cech said:
When Arsène Wenger spoke to me about his ambitions for this club, and how he saw me as part of this team, the decision was clear

I think we're going to do great things in the next few seasons. Forget your 5 mins with Brendan, which player out there can resist Wenger??

pikey2000

Wrighty weighing in with his thoughts - love Wrighty

Ian Wright ‏@IanWright0 2 mins2 minutes ago
Delighted Cech has signed.
1f604.png
1f604.png
1f604.png
Maybe the special one is a secret Gooner??
1f602.png
1f602.png
#cechmate http://bit.ly/1eV7l02

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Quality signing best keeper weve got for a decade. Defo taking us up a level. Now we need more. Up yours jose!!!

David Ornstein should be banned here. What a boring character he is. Never says anything, has no ITK info. He only confirms what arsenal.com says.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Brilliant signing.

Finally we have a goalkeeper who can actually win us games, been too long.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
David Ornstein should be banned here. What a boring character he is. Never says anything, has no ITK info. He only confirms what arsenal.com says.

Ornstein and 'Sky Sources' are the worst offenders when it comes to stating the obvious, never seen anything interesting come from those two. Maybe Ornstein saying we got Higuain is an exception but other than that, he's got nothing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ornstein and 'Sky Sources' are the worst offenders when it comes to stating the obvious, never seen anything interesting come from those two. Maybe Ornstein saying we got Higuain is an exception but other than that, he's got nothing.
I think Ornstein only reports what the club brief him with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom