• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
No not really. He can't dive down quick enough anymore in an era where most strikers know the best shot is the low driven one.

Yep. He has gotten a good deal slower in his reflexes. He does good when he has got time like eg against Aguero, but overall he is too slow to get down by now.

Oblak made some ridiculous saves against us in the EL final, iirc, that were all about quick reflexes, getting down and in a corner fast enough. Cech cant provide that anymore.

His big big strength remains his big body and box control regarding high balls, but it's not enough for the top.

Aevi

Hale End FC
km0ciqen2gl11.jpg

:lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm going to continue to advocate for Cech to keep his place in goal, until I see him in goal again and then I might change my mind. The longer he's not in the goal the more I think he should be in the goal, when he's very much in the goal i'm not so keen.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Was slick today, don't think he made anybody wish for Leno. Wasn't tested much, but he made good decisions and passed well.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's had some justified criticism this season but today he was very good and helped us win the match vs Everton.The clean sheet is almost entirely down to him. I like the fact that he's trying to do everything Emery asks of him. The execution of playing out from the back might be poor but I can't fault his effort. Well done PC.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He been great since the season started apart from his passing that i can exuce him because he never been ball playing gk

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don’t force him to build from the back with his feet, make him do yoga or something to improve getting down low faster. Everything else was top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom