• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Younès Belhanda

Pires7_Legend

Re: Younes Belhanda.

Him or Isco would be great replacement for Arshavin/Rosicky!

Would be good player to have because he can rotate with Cazorla and Podolski for CAM and LW.

Kanonier

THis is the kind of player that we need to play on the wings and provide options in the middle. He would link up again with Giroud!

KY

Established Member

isnt he signing for fenerbahce or something?

or already did?

time to lock.

leo_ense

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/387174/Arsenal-and-Sp**s-still-lie-in-wait-for-Younes-Belhanda?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-football-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Football+Feed%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ll+Feed%29</a>

Anyone still interested?

FinnGooner

Established Member
This kind of signings won't get us closer to the top. But since our aim seems to be finishing fourth in the PL every year, Belhanda is the kind of player we should be expecting. Far from top class, though.

iced22

Very promising. Great dribbler, solid passer, and an eye for a goal. He gets far more stick than he should because of his attitude. His dribbling style kind of reminds me of Rosicky actually.

The time to sign him though was last summer, when we needed help at AMC. Now, we're stocked there and got a better and more experienced player in Cazorla, so we can let this slide.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Not on my wishlist but he'd be the ball carrier we lack when Wilshere is out. He may work well on the wings and may link up well with providing service for Giroud.

pet

why would we buy him? who would he start over? definitely not cazorla, podolski, or walcott. i know i sound like wenger, but don't we have enough kids who play similar positions? the ox is already in first team and gnabry, eisfeld, and campbell should all break into the squad in the next couple of years

spend the money on strikers, defenders, and holding midfielders

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom