• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Younès Kaboul

arsenal4life

what about this
Younes Kaboul

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/arsenalfootballclub/news.asp?newsid=132258" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/arsenalfootballcl ... sid=132258</a>

Mark

Established Member
Too young to get into the first team now. I want an established, experienced centre back or right back who can keep our current defenders on their toes.

Dr. Alban

Why would Roux even think about selling this player? It's not like Auxerre is in a cash crisis or anything at the moment. I can't really imagine Arsenal getting this youngster at the present time, even if Wenger really wants him.

weelip

He seems a good prospect. But i doubt Auxerre will do business. They just lost Mexes, Bousong and Cisse in under 2 season. They will probably only sell when they are in some sort of crisis.

Dr. Alban

Kaboul.jpg

A

Anonymous

Bloody sign him lets b honest cnt b much worse then cygan

Gunner4life09

how is the fella? i don't think we'll sign him though we just signed Eboue, and we already have hoyte and sendors in our ranks.

arsenalule

Y Kaboul

http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=405531

I guess this isn't surprising, but its highly likely that he will become a French international and could solve some of the problems in defence. Definitely one for the future, but did recover from knee-ligament damage.

And for those who go on about a top drawer signing... if they show that they can do the job required, then it doesn't really matter.

Jaded

Taken from Curtis Davies thread:

Younes Kaboul

20 yrs old, 6'3", huge frame, Morrocan-French heritage. Dubbed as the new Desailly, was the captain of the France u-19 side which won the u-19 European cup last year with our own Vassiriky Abou Diaby. Start playing football at the tender age of 4 yrs old, and started his football career when he was 14. Modeled himselves alot to Rio Ferdinand, a very strong player Younes Kaboul known for his very muscled approach in marking and defending and composure on the ball. Off for quite few mths after knee ruptured, just have his first competitve match after mths out with a win over Farul 4-1 in Intertoto Cup and later 0-1 lost in the second leg. During an interview for a morrocan website, his dream club is (none other) than Arsenal.

Harding

i believe if wenger fails with the signing of curtis davies then maybe kaboul is the man he will turn to. personaly i have never seen him play but a young french centre back with a bright future ahead of him, is definetly wenger teritory!

Jaded

He can play as a left back, although not a very good one. Played before as a DM during his early days with Auxerre. But CB is his preferred position and a very good one at it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom