Younès Kaboul

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by arsenal4life, Nov 8, 2004.

1. arsenal4life

arsenal4life New Member

what about this
    Younes Kaboul

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/arsenalfootballclub/news.asp?newsid=132258" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/arsenalfootballcl ... sid=132258</a>

2. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

Too young to get into the first team now. I want an established, experienced centre back or right back who can keep our current defenders on their toes.

3. arsenal4life

arsenal4life New Member

anyone knows anything about the guy?

4. Dr. Alban

Dr. Alban New Member

Why would Roux even think about selling this player? It's not like Auxerre is in a cash crisis or anything at the moment. I can't really imagine Arsenal getting this youngster at the present time, even if Wenger really wants him.

5. A.Hussain

A.Hussain New Member

6. weelip

weelip New Member

He seems a good prospect. But i doubt Auxerre will do business. They just lost Mexes, Bousong and Cisse in under 2 season. They will probably only sell when they are in some sort of crisis.

7. Dr. Alban

Dr. Alban New Member

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bloody sign him lets b honest cnt b much worse then cygan

9. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

Stop using text language for the last time.

10. Gunner4life09

Gunner4life09 New Member

how is the fella? i don't think we'll sign him though we just signed Eboue, and we already have hoyte and sendors in our ranks.

11. brianfrance

brianfrance New Member Elite

Another promising player. We need established ones

12. arsenalule

arsenalule New Member

Y Kaboul

http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=405531

I guess this isn't surprising, but its highly likely that he will become a French international and could solve some of the problems in defence. Definitely one for the future, but did recover from knee-ligament damage.

And for those who go on about a top drawer signing... if they show that they can do the job required, then it doesn't really matter.

13. marckassatly

marckassatly New Member

personally i've never seen him play but would welcome any decent 20-year-old center-back

14. Jaded

Jaded Active Member

Taken from Curtis Davies thread:

Younes Kaboul

20 yrs old, 6'3", huge frame, Morrocan-French heritage. Dubbed as the new Desailly, was the captain of the France u-19 side which won the u-19 European cup last year with our own Vassiriky Abou Diaby. Start playing football at the tender age of 4 yrs old, and started his football career when he was 14. Modeled himselves alot to Rio Ferdinand, a very strong player Younes Kaboul known for his very muscled approach in marking and defending and composure on the ball. Off for quite few mths after knee ruptured, just have his first competitve match after mths out with a win over Farul 4-1 in Intertoto Cup and later 0-1 lost in the second leg. During an interview for a morrocan website, his dream club is (none other) than Arsenal.

15. arsenalule

arsenalule New Member

Then we must definitely make him ours. Now For Samir Nasri, Benzema or Ben Arfa...

16. Harding

Harding New Member

i believe if wenger fails with the signing of curtis davies then maybe kaboul is the man he will turn to. personaly i have never seen him play but a young french centre back with a bright future ahead of him, is definetly wenger teritory!

17. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

The Desailly comparison is intresting is he a DM aswell?

18. Jaded

Jaded Active Member

He can play as a left back, although not a very good one. Played before as a DM during his early days with Auxerre. But CB is his preferred position and a very good one at it.

19. Amadeor

Amadeor New Member

Ben Arfa is crap.

20. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

True, it's damn true...