• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Younès Kaboul

Harding

well put it this way...looks like he would win 1 or 2 headers with a leap like that! john terry who? lol

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Are you guys damn serious none of have seen him in your life you see one picture and of him jumping high and you want to sign him.

Harding

well i wasnt being serious at all i just think its a great picture. i know nothing of the man, cant tell you what he is good at or not.

weisheng

As dumb as it sounds to judge a player on a picture (and i agree it sounds like the dumbest thing ever), with that kind of jump he'd probably only need to use his chest and not his head :lol:

cesc18

>YounGunner< said:
Are you guys damn serious none of have seen him in your life you see one picture and of him jumping high and you want to sign him.

maybe this was how cygan was signed :lol:
honestly i no little about this guy
and i hope the reason we r being linked is not just because he s french

stuart

Established Member
It is always us and Liverpool isn't it :lol:

The price seems a bit steep for someone we have never heard of

dos1986

Established Member
He's Diaby's mate at Auxerre,I've seen him play a few times and he's impressive,he has great speed and power,also very good in the air too,but you'd expect that as he must be at least 1.90m tall.

Weve been lnked with him for the last 2 summers now

entropy13

Established Member
stuart said:
It is always us and Liverpool isn't it :lol:

The price seems a bit steep for someone we have never heard of

Pompey was linked to him also.

He'll be a great signing for the future.

Asterix

Established Member
I'd rather say we need to sign someone talented.

This guy sounds promising - height, versatility, leadership qualities. If he can jump and defend and score from the odd set piece then he sounds like a very useful addition.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Wenger looks to be on the search for a dominator in the air.

Lets face it having gallas and Kolo at the back and we will always concede from set pieces.

Latest posts

Top Bottom