• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Younès Kaboul

kooldawg

Established Member
yeah, i was gonna post that too.

Would have been a decent signing for us imo.

Whatever happened to that Turkish defender we were linked to?

M+D

Established Member
Found this in The Lobby:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/art ... article.do
Asked who were the club of his dreams, Kaboul said "Arsenal". Gunners fans will also be keen to wind up their neighbours with what the Frenchman said when it became clear he had emerged as a leading target for Europe's elite.

"I am young and ambitious," said Kaboul. "I want to play for another club. But my eyes aren't bigger than my belly, I don't want to join too big a club."
Yet for all the mickey-taking, Sp**s will consider the capture of Kaboul a coup.
Thanks to King Gooner who found it.
:lol:

Kenyonhater

I was hoping Arsène would snap him up. Think we might be missing out on a huge prospect here. Very good in the air, too. And he dreamt of playing for us...

dos1986

Established Member
Agree cheap ass Arsène has missed out again imo,Sp**s have got themselves a decent CB to partner King and Dawson,looks like they have signed Bale too and have inquired about Martins..

Im feeling very underwhelmed at the moment when the only guys were linked with,are lottery cards like Jimmy Briand..

Latest posts

Top Bottom