• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Young Guns 2.0

Godwin1

Very well-known
Holland league is not good mate.

That's rubbish, it's a good league for a youngster to develope in. You don't think he could play regular football for a premier league team do you? Didn't work out for Sanogo and I would say Akpom is just as raw, though does have potential.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Akpom to Holland would be good actually, game time in a top flight league. Would be a good experience for him. He just needs to get the monkey off his back and get that professional goal.

We need to make sure we loan our players out well - Maitland-Niles potentially going to Ipswich is a good example. He's young, going to a promotion-chasing team, most likely as a winger - which suits Mick McCarthy as he tends to play with quick, technical wingers if he can get them.

That's rubbish, it's a good league for a youngster to develope in. You don't think he could play regular football for a premier league team do you? Didn't work out for Sanogo and I would say Akpom is just as raw, though does have potential.

I was more thinking about Champions league. Don't feel we have had any success sending our youngsters out of the country.

But I'm sure Wenger will find good team for Akpom.

Danskin

Established Member
Arsenal have made another acquisition for their new scholarship intake after completing the signing of Reading youngster Jordi Emmanuel Osei-Tutu.

The prospect has been with Reading for eight years but is excited to be joining up with Arsenal’s new batch of scholars. The 16-year-old is capable of playing as a right-back or a winger.

Arsenal have already signed Romanian midfielder Vlad Dragomir, Cypriot defender Kostas Pileas and French youngsters Yassin Fortune and Jeff Reine-Adelaide.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal have made another acquisition for their new scholarship intake after completing the signing of Reading youngster Jordi Emmanuel Osei-Tutu.

The prospect has been with Reading for eight years but is excited to be joining up with Arsenal’s new batch of scholars. The 16-year-old is capable of playing as a right-back or a winger.

Arsenal have already signed Romanian midfielder Vlad Dragomir, Cypriot defender Kostas Pileas and French youngsters Yassin Fortune and Jeff Reine-Adelaide.

Behind it for that name alone.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom