• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

youngsters and confidence

sabret00the

Established Member
highlights weren't enough, the three worst players on the pitch were Vieira, Pires and Hoyte, everyone worked hard but passing let em all down and we were trying some long ball **** to overcome the 5 man midfield which never came off, but in short, he was horrid today (hoyte) although the better outta the bad three.

Cesc coming off was the dumbest move ever, but he was passing like he was tired.

A

Anonymous

Mark said:
The whole team had a s**t game, mate. All I had was highlights and to me Hoyte looked really good.

You cant really tell off highlights.

Hoyte, although he didnt have a bad game, I dont rate him. He is not the way forward, and cant see him getting a look in next season.

sabret00the

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
sabret00the said:
Cesc coming off was the dumbest move ever, but he was passing like he was tired.

so it wasnt such a dumb move?
his depleated passing was still better than hoyte and vieira's combined and tbh he was the major force pushing us forward, we missed him and tbh i think he should've stayed on and Pires come off way earlier.

A

Anonymous

patrick42uk said:
sabret00the said:

so it wasnt such a dumb move?

sol what did you think of senderos?

Looks a good prospect. Is more mobile than I thought. Didnt really put a foot wrong tonight. But Jon Macken is the worst player in the prem, so im still not 100% sure about him yet.

I agree in an ideal world Cesc would have stayed on, but the boy looked knackered.

Lukazan

Established Member
van Persie looked like he wanted to get that through ball from Henry away from his asap IMO.

I think with his very quick feet, he had time to take a touch and really test James with a shot.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Very good comments but I think you described every 20 year old with talent!

He's 21 now and whats really worrying the that the older he gets, the more inconsitent he gets. The problem is only getting worse.

As for all youngsters being inconsistent i disagree. Ronaldo at Man United is always giving defenders a tough time. Robben, Joaquin, Kaka, Adriano, Tevez, are a few youngsters, off the top of my head, that are more consistant than Jose yet less talented.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2005 said:
Very good comments but I think you described every 20 year old with talent!

He's 21 now and whats really worrying the that the older he gets, the more inconsitent he gets. The problem is only getting worse.

As for all youngsters being inconsistent i disagree. Ronaldo at Man United is always giving defenders a tough time. Robben, Joaquin, Kaka, Adriano, Tevez, are a few youngsters, off the top of my head, that are more consistant than Jose yet less talented.

Ronaldo was scheisse (sp?) last night

Allyboy

Established Member
Hoyte looked okay defensively but ****e going forward, his passing and positioning were awful.

Senderos looked good but like Sol says he was not exactly facing a real quality player. Had he played like that against Anelka then I be waxing lyrical over him but he still looked solid enough.

Adam

Established Member
Senderos showed amazing pace it must be said. He kept up with Wright Phillips after one of our corners, which was impressive.

Top Bottom