• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youngsters On Loan Watch

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fan reaction to a bad game, or something more fundamental? I heard that he did pretty well in the last couple of matches he started? This is why you send the young players out for experience to be fair, most of them won't be good enough for Arsenal until they are 21/22 and battle hardened, if at all.

I've watched a bit of Azeez (far less than some on this forum) and he looks to have a cracking long range shot and a good passing range but he's a bit switched off at times. Needs to work on that, definitely.
I think it is partially related to the expectations at Fratton Park. It was expected that they'd be up challenging for promotion, and they had a poor start to the campaign. Recently, they've done a lot better, but getting beaten at home by Harrogate was very poor.

It just shows the expectations and pressures real football has in relation to playing for the reserves. It will be interesting to see if the loan is terminated early.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

E6_OV9ZXMAY_nZ8.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Azeez played the full 90 for Portsmouth vs Morecambe. Seems there is hope for 'fancy Dan' still.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mavropanos scored today for Stuttgart in important away win against Wolfsburg. 5 goals in all competitions this season.

Edu should have asked for more than 7m obligation to Stuttgart he easily worth at least 10M.

Rattata

Azeez is playing well because he's finally playing in his actual position. I don't get why we send him to a club that plays him as an attacking midfielder.

Azeez already proved he even struggles to play the position on youth level.

Jack_The_Lad

Mavropanos scored today for Stuttgart in important away win against Wolfsburg. 5 goals in all competitions this season.

Edu should have asked for more than 7m obligation to Stuttgart he easily worth at least 10M.
It's only 3m € :(

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard

I've been following his progress closely during his loan spell at Feyenoord. He does seem to be making the matchday squads consistently and he is getting opportunites off the bench which is good. He played a half today in their 2-0 defeat to Ajax after Luis Sinisterra came off injured so he just needs to make sure he is impacting the game when he comes on. Hopfully he can earn himself a start in their next game.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Why Clarke recalled? He was doing pretty well in Scotland is he injured? Or maybe we'll loan him to championship?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Shame seem wasted 6 month there let's hope we get him loaned to good club where he can play this window

Latest posts

Top Bottom