• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your 3 Favourite/Least Favourite Arsenal Players

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sky news asked fans at the parade who their favourite player is and apparently its Freddie and Thierry who hav the most fans ... i think Pires might just hav as many fans as Thierry, if not more ...

As for least favourite, i love them all but there has to be someone u dont really like very much ....

Just wanted to see what u guyz think! Oh and giv reasonz to why u like them/dislike them !

My Favourite:

1. Jose Reyes - coz i luv his style of play
2. Thierry Henry - coz he's Thierry Henry
3. Robert Pires - coz he pops up with goals when u need them most

Least Favourite:

1. Jens Lehmann - Good goalie - but i can never forgive him for the chelsea mistakes

2. Gilberto - Nothing against him, but i just think Edu is a way better partner for Vieira

3. Lauren - Can be lazy at times and just not mark a man - eg. The Leiceter goal on Saturday.

marhes26

My 3 favs are:

1.Dennis Bergkamp...the man's a legend and who else does those killer
passes??

2.Patrick Vieira...best midfielder in the world

3.Thierry Henry...the bollocks

As for players i'm not keen on thats a hard one as i dont like to criticise any Arsenal player but going back a few years i have to say Gus Ceasar was a nightmare and then there is Igors "your offside Dwight Yorke" Stepanovs and i'm not Gilberto's biggest fan but there are times when he has played well.

GoonerLuke

3 favorite:

Kolo - always giving 110% (cliched but true) and has the potential to be great.

Reyes - I'm more enamored with his potential (there's that word again) than anything else. Also, love his hustle and direct style of play.

Cole - his dedication to the team is unquestionable. Period.

(Would also like to give a special mention to Ljunberg, my fourth favorite. Reyes just nudged him out.)

I honestly don't have any least favorite players, just favorites.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
King Kolo, Ashley Cole, Reyes.

Cesc is another one.

hmm, seems im fond of the ol' enthusiastic young players... :eek:ops:

Rupert

Freddie! - gay icon :D (im straight for the record hes just cool)
T
kolo!

Worst? cant think of anyone really... jeffers maybe?

A

Anonymous

Henry - class
Cole - unsung legend of highbury
Kolo - who the **** is kolo toure ?????? ;D

worst =

lehmann - hes ****e
gilberto - same reason
Jeffers - scouse mug

marco

dennis
freddy
vieira

dont like
gilberto
wiltord(though he has left now)
lauren for the way he has tried to give tottenham 3 goals this season!

Aussie

Established Member
I dont auctually dislike any of of the Arsenal players apart from jug ears. Jens aint my favourite but you probably all ready know that.

Triffid

Faves:
Ash, Dennis, Freddy

Not so faves:
Jeffers, Kanu, Wiltord

So... I'm looking forward to an off season where they are off.

KingReyes

Established Member
I love'm all but the three that stand out are Henry, Kolo, Vieira

I don't really have a least fav player cause I only hate those that don't give enough for the team and the club. Something I can't complain about because they have all given their best. However players like Stepanovs are definately not Arsenal material so he'll get the award :)

vin de guerre

Any player who dons the gooners' shirt is alright by me.
although DB10 is by far my favorite!
as for least liked :
Giggs, Van Nistelroy and Keane
I support Arsenal and dont go around *****ing about our players!

beanz

Rupert said:
Freddie! - gay icon :D (im straight for the record hes just cool)

Worst? cant think of anyone really... jeffers maybe?
Freddies a gay icon! Oh my god, I'll have to get rid of the red hair & designer stubble, not to mention the CK pants!
seriously tho my No 1 is Dennis the menace (always my fave comic character) No 2 would have to be Titi (dont know how he runs so fast with those huge nads between his legs) & No 3 Patrick (anyone who can go into a sliding two footed tackle & come away with the ball at his feet has got my vote)
Worst 3: Lets not beat about the bush the good Kanu would be one of my faves but the bad Kanu (you all know what I mean) is just pants, Laurens not for me either & there isnt a 3rd!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom