• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your 3 Favourite/Least Favourite Arsenal Players

Sigun

i dont think poeple should dislike starters such as Giberto and Lehmann, they have done well.
anyway but my top 3 are

1st Bobby
2nd Paddy
&
3nd Reyes/Henry

Mark

Established Member
3 favourites (in no particular order)

1. Henry
2. Bergkamp
3. Vieira

3 least favourites (also in no particular order)

1. Jeffers
2. Cygan
3. Stepanovs

MightyArsenal

Im gonna give my fave players in the first team then give a my faves from the youth team:

1st team FAves:

1. Henry (walks on water)
2.Kolo (Mr arsenal)
3.Vieira (Our Driving force)

Youth team Faves:

1.Cesc (The boy can play!!!)
2.Clichy (Super talented and speedy)
3.Aliadiere (Great Touch and technique)

I wouldnt say reyes and van persie are youth team players otherwise they'd be in my top 3.

my worst are:

1.lauren (I just start ****ting myself everytime he gets the ball)
2.Jeffers ( cant forgive him for getting sent off in the Charity sheild)
3.Lehmann ( Stop bloody coming out for the ball when you cant catch it ie dickovs goal for leicester).
4.Wiltord (Crybaby when things dont go his way)

MightyArsenal

Ok maybe im being harsh as he has improved in the latter half of the season but he was so awful against city and Sp**s this year that they are two of the most stand out points in my mind.

TIFANNY

I'm soor but i don't understand why people are harsh with Lauren
!!! for me he's a great player who don't deserve these critical... Can you explain me the problem? It would help me to understand!!

sorry for my bad english....

brianfrance

Established Member
TIFANNY said:
!!! for me he's a great player who don't deserve these critical... Can you explain me the problem? It would help me to understand!!

Are you French ?

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
lay off lauren. seriously. he has been really good over the past season. for me he was the best right back in the entire league over the past season. what more do u ****ers want? is it the fact that he is one of our less glamorous players? that is a good thing. he is never in the papers or at celebrity events but he gets the job done with commitment every match day. leave lauren alone!!!

brianfrance

Established Member
TIFANNY said:
aH brianfrance!!! yes i'm french and i think you too!!!
comment tu l'as vu? J'ai un anglais si pourri?
c'est l'accent qui t'a trahi :lol:
En tout cas welcome ici
Au fait tu serais pas une demoiselle ?

Ladygooner

God, this is hard - think most members of the team have played exceptionally well this season and don't deserve to be in the most hated category so I will go for overall players over the years....

1. Bobby Pires :angel
2. Titi!! 8)
3. Between Dennis Bergkamp and Ian Wright - I luv them both!

My most "hated" players.

1. Emmanuel Petit (traitor!), who was one of my favourite players for a while B4 he decided to bugger off to Spain. He's done really well since hasn't he :lol: Serves him right! :twisted:
2. Wiltord - I don't hate him - just don't think he's up to the job and certainly not worth the £13M we paid for him.
3. Nicholas Anelka - he treated Arsenal like sh*te and we should never have him back.

beanz

TIFANNY said:

Tiffany, to help us poor English understand, can you write "the" as "ze" it sounds much better with a sexy french accent!
pardonez moi, je suis un bouffon, a bientot. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom