• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your 3 worst and happiest moments.

Arnie

i still don't understand the celebration!! Maybe some of you oldies can tell me, was that a famous dance back then or something??

A

Anonymous

Happiest are:

1. When baby ash signed my photo of him and i touched his arm ;D ;D

2. Watching gigg's miss that sitter :D o yes!! big grin everytime i think about it ;D

3. Hammering Inter Milan 5-1 - Kanuuu had a blinder that game :D

Worst are:

1. Leeds beating us in 2003 i cried my eyes out :cry:

2. Overmars + Petit leaving at the same time - i thought it was all over hehe, i loved mousey :cry:

3. Losing out in the CL to chelsea, I was even at the game :cry:

gash

"Lukic to Dixon, Dixon finds Smith in what can be the last of the attack of the game, Smith with a ball through to Thomas, Thomassssssssssss!!!!!"

Or something like that...hell I'm giddy about it now just remembering it.

My old man went loopy that night, he was running round the front room going ballistic at Dalglish and MacMahon giving it the 1 minute left gesture. (he's a "blue" glaswegian and some religious bigotry may have entered his dialouge)

I was 14 and he let me get drunk with him and then we watched the game again on our ketank video machine.

THOMAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Quality!!!!

gash

Blue, i.e not green, in that he doesn't support Celtic (he's a gooner first and foremost and then a Killie supporter) but he still hates Celtic.

I shouldn't really have to explain this all to you SL should I? You know what its like up there?! ;)

Only games that i have been too

Best

1) Sp**s in the semi 1-0 sweet revenge 93,
2) Newcastle 1998 cup final, being there to witness the double
3) Ipswich away in the 1/4 final of the fa cup, great day from start to finish, 93.

Worst

1) Paris 95, nuff said
2) ManUre villa park semi replay
3) Ipswich 1978 fa cup final

burnsjed

Established Member
gash said:
"Lukic to Dixon, Dixon finds Smith in what can be the last of the attack of the game, Smith with a ball through to Thomas, Thomassssssssssss!!!!!"

Or something like that...hell I'm giddy about it now just remembering it.

You forgot the
It's up for grabs now
bit

Top Bottom