• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your a joke

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 114
  • Views 3,382
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammer

Established Member
Still, we should be able to critizise. However, this should be on a mature level, rather than " XXX should be dropped".

It´s about the general quality of argument, which, like Aussie said, has gone down in the last months of this board.

Why should be not be able to discuss the rough patch, that we are going through at the moment. That doesn´t mean that we don´t support our team.

koivu

Excellent post guv. I actually dread coming to the forum after matches like that Palace one as I just know what is waiting. The end of the world thing is so right. Things could be SO MUCH worse!!

AFCG7

Established Member
Spinsky..thing werent all that rosy then, but players who werent pulling their weight were chopped from the first team because it needed to be done... and by the way our performance back then wasnt down to players not giving 100%..it was because we didnt have the quality.We have great players now and with the quality we have we should not be struggling.. and if it is down to certain players underperforming they should be replaced for a game or two.
Nobody is suggesting we get rid of players completely, but sometimes giving a player a break for the good of the team is the right thing to do. Vieira has said today he "vows" to regain his form which is an admission that he is playing poorly. So should we wait another 6 games before a player regains form?

A

Anonymous

Gooner Fish said:
I think this topic is stupid and smacks of hypocrisy.

Vieira is utter rubbish lately and the only people who say he is good obviously haven't seen Vieira at his best and I'd say THEY are the fickle plastic fans who'd suck up to Vieira no matter what happens, because he is Vieira.

Also, this is a forum, a messageboard, of course people are going to vent their frustrations. What do you expect?

To say someone isn't worthy of supporting a team isn't a nice thing to say. Everyone has that right to follow whichever team they want and give their view of it.

This is why we fought Hitler in the wars, for democracy, freedom of thought and expression. So let it reign on and if you have a problem with people in General join a communist state.

wow, i which i could make that much sense, exactly how i would have put it, if i could

A

Anonymous

Arsenal316 said:
tristan said:
nidza7 said:
Well trash Hotspurs I m sure.

"We'll trash Southampton. It's an easy game"

"Thank goodness we play Palace next. Will be a good game to get our confidence back."

You'll have to be right one of these days I guess.

Lol.

brilliant

What I found most funniest about this was :

No one said Wenger should be sacked

No one said Vieira should be sacked either.

They were both justified but some people just jumped to the conlusion someone said somethign and everyone believed them and started a bandwagon off to attack any member they saw fit.

In fact I don't think any of them were actually having a go at anyone.

It's like the salem witch trials - saying there was a witch when there wasn't one, apparantley.

Just a load of people saying someone said something when no one said it.

Feanor

Established Member
I've said this before, everybody needs to chill out. We've just experienced the greatest run in the history of English Football and some people may have gotten a little too greedy. Although it would be cool to see Arsenal crush everyone every week and sweep the CL every year, it's just not going to happen. I think a lot of people are over reacting right now, I personally have never felt better about our chances of winning both the EPL and the CL this year, and if we don't, oh well, there's always next year. I will still enjoying watching the games and cheering the team on. We're in the middle of a dip in form and every team goes through them, yes Vieira is playing like **** right now, yes Berkgamp looks 34 but it's way too early to panic. Relax, watch the game and enjoy a cold guiness, I personally enjoy the underdog role, it is more rewarding when you win it at the end.

Cheer up people, we're all Arsenal fans. We're still in the thick of things and there's a lot of football to be played.

tristan

quattro said:
but we will beat chelsea in december.

Not if you don't pick up your form. But if Sol comes back I'll be a bit worried, especially with our lack of goals this season.

gooner#1

u can tell who is a genuine fan and who isnt it .Just look at what crap they put in their posts.
My bro who did put stupid threads on this site , treally pisses me off the bloody manc.He says I should support the best team in London which is chelsea.One time he was even close to being a gooner :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

DOls

thierrys_girl said:
Mark said:
Damn right! I dunno about the rest of you but I f*cking love this team!!!
me too, i love this club so much and i hurts when people put our boys down or write us off just cause were going through a bad patch.

I love you Arsenal

That's how I feel about it! :worthy

The thing is, I wouldn't even call it a bad patch. We did get spoiled so badly that I don't thing we know anymore what really is a bad patch.
Season before last we lost four (I think) games 2 : 1 in a raw - it was a BAD patch, woo doo of some sort, but one loss to cheating manure and two draws is hardly a bad patch.

Then I just want to smack some moaners on this forum who badmouth our players, cause I love the **** out of Arsenal and everything about this team and the club is very special to me. :respect
I actually realise how much I love Arsenal when we don't do so well, cause then my heart really hurts badly ... :(

thierrys_girl said:
Mark said:
me too, i love this club so much and i hurts when people put our boys down or write us off just cause were going through a bad patch.

I love you Arsenal

Yes but no one put the club down and no-one put the team down did they.

You're just shouting at nothing.

Read up on the Salem Witch Trials, that's what you're doing here.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
granted, i can understand slagging players after games. that is forgivable and when people say vieira should not start, i think it is daft but i understand where they are coming from, especially after the palace game. but the **** people are saying about wenger???? i am hard pressed to think of anything dafter that has ever been said (and i have watched more than my fair share of the simpsons). fire wenger?? that is stupdity. it has nothing to do with the heat of the moment. it is stupidity in its purest, most unadulterated, most strangely perfect form. daftness and density is the only root of such worthless and disgusting utterances. thats right. i just called all you "replace wenger" chanters idiots and my dedication to the man and the club is so much that i would do it over and over and over again, to your face and in the presence of your girlfriends. go and think about your statements and save yourselves from that corner of hell that is reserved for only the most magnificently stupid of people.

A

Anonymous

No one said Wenger should be sacked
Someone said wenger has taken us as far as he can. That is the same as saying wenger should leave.

Jinn

Established Member
Gooner Fish said:
thierrys_girl said:
Mark said:

I love you Arsenal

And you have the right to tell them not to shout? People have been putting this team down, there have been calls from some to sack Wenger, drop Henry, sack Vieira, get rid of Bergkamp etc.

Salem Witch Trials? You're posting in the wrong forum.

Gurgen

Established Member
That's about the 56th time this guy mentioned the Salem Witch Trials :roll:

You don't have to prove you attended your history classes Gooner Fish, we believe you.

A

Anonymous

Gooner Fish said:
thierrys_girl said:
Mark said:

I love you Arsenal

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

KoLo28

Thank god my computers been buggered the last week, I was pissed off after palace as I was utd and southampton etc but before you say stupid things you need to think about the bigger picture a bit more before you embarras yourself with stupid comments like wenger should be sacked.

Offcourse when you go through a bad patch you look for a solution but sacking the manager is clearly not the right solution, discuss our tactics, player performance but dont go over the top considering our amazing achievements and togetherness that we've shown over the last few seasons, this is just a small bump in the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom