• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your All Time Arsenal XI

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Same as yours, just Seaman/Dixon instead of Jens/Sagna.

sr3tSFN.gif

-------------Seaman----------------
Sagna--Adams--Campbell--Cole
--------------Vieira------------------
------Alexis----------Pires----------
---------------Özil-------------------
------Bergkamp-----Henry---------

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
--------------Lehmann
Sagna-Campbell-Koscielny-Cole
Alexis-Vieira-Rosicky-Pires
------Bergkamp-Henry

Subs: Szczesny, Toure, Jenkinson, Walcott, Gilberto, Bendtner, Özil

Last edited:

pikey2000

------------------Seaman----------
Lauren----Keown ----Adams ------- Cole
-----------Vieira -----Fabregas -------
Sanchez------Bergkamp--------Pires
------------------Henry--------------

I'm sticking Keown in there next to Adams just because for a long time they were "Arsenal" for me, both good leaders and Keown in particular didn't take no ****, something we still miss in the team today.

Bench would be:-

GK - Jens, although i didnt no anyone before Seaman and the list after him have been pretty dire to be honest
CB - Campbell, fantastic for us but I love Keown/Adams combo
DM/CM - Petit, massively underrated, was top class alongside Vieira who took much of the plaudits
CM - Parlour, another Mr Arsenal, much improved under Wenger, would bleed for the club
AMR/L/C - Ljunberg, crazy knack for making runs into the box and getting goals, great player to come off the bench
CF - Wrighty - Loves the club and will find a goal when we need it from the bench, second only to Henry in my memory of Arsenal.

What a bloody side that starting eleven would be though! Almost all of them elite in their position

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Seaman
Lauren - Campbell -- Toure - Cole
Pires - Vieira - Gilberto - Sanchez
Bergkamp
Henry

Subs: Lehmann; Sagna, Koscielny; Denilson, Fabregas; Ljungberg, RVP​

I was looking for a thundering turd of a pick in the first team, as that's exactly what I'd do. That would have been too obvious though, so you put him on the bench instead.

Well troll'd Gervais, well troll'd.

Flaminal

-----------------Lehmann-------------

Eboue--Campbell--Koscielny--Cole

Sanchez--Vieira-----Fabregas--Pires

---------------Bergkamp----------------

-----------------Henry-------------------

Fallout

out of interest in seeing something different, i'll change the topic slightly and choose players from specific seasons (so consistency over many years isn't important anymore)

GK: Lehmann (from the invincibles)
RB: Sagna (from the season where he made that spectacular clearance vs. villa)
CB: Campbell (from the invincibles)
CB: Koscielny (from this past season)
LB: Cole (from the invincibles)
CM: Ramsey (from our first FA cup winning season)
CM: Fabregas (from the season where he finally started scoring goals on the regular)
RM: Alexis (from this past season)
LM: Arshavin (from the season where he scored FOURRR vs. liverpool)
ST: Van Persie (from the season before he left to Utd)
ST: Henry (from any number of seasons really)

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
We need more contributions from the oldies. Most of these are mid 90s onward and mine would be the same (nice thread though). I'd imagine Brady, Samson, Wilson etc. will be there or thereabouts.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We need more contributions from the oldies. Most of these are mid 90s onward and mine would be the same (nice thread though). I'd imagine Brady, Samson, Wilson etc. will be there or thereabouts.

Agreed, when I made the thread I'd hoped some of the other fans would be keen to contribute. Would love to see if the likes of Overmars and McLintock made any teams, as well as the players you mentioned.

Thatoe

Seaman
Dixon - Adams - Campbell - Cole
Vieira
Alexis - Pires
Bergkamp
Henry - Wright

Subs: Lehmann, Koscielny, Sagna, Fabregas, Ljungberg, Özil, van Persie

fabo

6.51 / 10
Koscielny over Campbell is a laughable suggestion. Indicates that you are either very young, didn't watch Arsenal extensively in that period and/or are simply clueless about football.

Also indicates that we've come out of a relatively dark period. Koscielny FFS, good player at best.

Henry's the best player I've seen for us, closely followed by Vieira. Then Adams/Bergkamp. Bergkamp was unbelievable but Henry simply contributed more on the pitch.

Top Bottom