• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your best memory of the season to date.

King_Henry

i have two memories that will pretty much equally stay with me, that amazing reverse curl goal by henry to equal the UCL scorers record and lehmans save....amazing stuff

Gooner for 60 years

And lest we forget it, the comment from "Goodplaya" on the Pires tackle on Paddy....

The moment really is deserving of being slowed down to about 1/40th of it's normal speed and having David Attenborough narate over the top of it. You can just see it: "This is the first time cameras have ever witnessed the Robert Pires tackling in the wild. It is truly one of nature's rarest events."

:D :D

invisibleman18

Established Member
Gooner for 59 years said:
"This is the first time cameras have ever witnessed the Robert Pires tackling in the wild. It is truly one of nature's rarest events."

:D :D

:lol: :lol:
Yep have to add the Pires tackle to my list and of course Lehmann's save from Raul.
The 3-0 home win over Sparta was also memorable for me as it was the first time I had actually got one of those Chinese live streams to work, and I had a big exam just a couple of hours after it too.

Top Bottom