• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Best XI?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
GunneDown said:
Nasri is a lot better player in the fab role than Rosicky. we saw that in the second half vs sunderland

This shows how two people watching the same thing can come to entirely different conclusions. Rosicky, for me, knows exactly when to keep the ball and when to pass. He's also more risky with his passing and for that reason I feel his game has more cutting edge over Nasri. The main reason for that though, in my opinion, is his experience. Nasri is still a relative newcomer at this level and has yet to find the consistency and quality of a seasoned pro like Rosicky.

Bossa

Established Member
Nasri and Rosicky are quite similar but I would play Rosicky in midfield and Nasri on the wing just because Rosicky is a much better passer and better aware tactically. Nasri is more of a dribbler.

dreamLord

Established Member
The more I see Rosicky in central midfield, the more I become convinced that he is a starter. And since Fabregas and Song are our nailed on midfielders, I guess he takes the third spot for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom