• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Favorite Arsenal Players ??

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

DJ_Markstar said:
ibby said:
5835727999_239af1ece2.jpg

The greatest hitlist ever.

(3, 1, 5, 4, 2 :eek:ops: )

World class footballers, and massively aesthetic too. Those were the days.

**** that is depressing.

David Smith

Established Member
In no particular order

Current:
RVP
Vermaelen
Szszesny
Arteta
Sagna
Song
Ramsey

Of all time:
Bergkamp
Fabregas
Henry
Pires
Ljungberg
Campbell

edit:
It's strange that 'of all time' doesn't apply to most of us because we are young and therefore cannot recall constantly watching every Arsenal player to date.
In the future you'll have people asking 'who was Henry?', and they'll probably have Chamberlain and Wilshere as their favourite players of all time.

Dave_Ja_Vu

Current: Vermaelen

All time: Dennis

Edit: I also used to absolutely love Ray Parlour. Proper gooner through and through, and a much, much better player than he was given credit for.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Current:

RVP - not always been a huge fan but great technique n a fan of the club
Vermaelen - heart on sleeve
Wilshere - enjoyable to watch
Diaby - throwback to the invincibles in his style
Arteta - classy

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
DJ_Markstar said:
Dokaka said:
Haha, I'll list some of mine because I do like Arsenal, believe it or not.

1. Henry
2. Pires
3. Gilberto Silva
4. Lehmann
5. Vermaelen
6. Bergkamp

It's what I like the most about Arsenal really. You've generally always had a likeable bunch of players, and you even still do in this age of money.

Massively off-topic, but I thought I'd ask.

I was talking to a West Ham fan the other day, and he claims that their most hated London team (other than the obvious Millwall rivalry) is Tottenham. Is this true? I don't know many knowledgeable West Ham fans, so this seems like a good time to ask :p

I've also heard that most Chelsea fans hate Tottenham more than Fulham, even though they're the closest rivals geographically.

If this is all true, then I guess everyone hates Tottenham :lol:

Yeah we're not exactly fond of Spuds, but mostly because we used to be somewhat equal and they always had some weird "big club" mentality that was completely made up.

It's becoming a bit harder to hate them I'll admit. In a sea of big spenders and sheikhs, they've somehow managed to become a top dog in the Prem through clever buys and a solid foundation.

But in short, yes, **** 'em :lol:

AFC-Phil

Established Member
In no particular order:

Currently:

Santos - Finally, a good attacking FB. He has that bit of arrogance I like in a player.
Van Persie - Not quite as much as a couple on here, but it's hard not to like him.
Vermaelen - Just pure heart. Maximum effort, drive and he's prone to the odd sledgehammer finish too!
Szczesny - If for nothing else, than the idiotic and naive sense that he won't fu*k up any time he's under a bit of pressure (Years of Almunia/Fabianski have helped his cause).
Wilshere - I love players who advance with the ball and pass a man to create space, As I've said before, it's the best way, bar cutbacks to open up a parked bus IMO.
Arteta - Oozes class. Like Szczesny, he gives the vibe of security off. There's some naivety about it on my part though. I like my CMs to have a picture when they receive the ball facing goal, and he certainly has this. He's outstanding tactically, which just adds to the security factor.
(Koscielny is slowly getting there)
Henry - This can't be cheating, can it!?

All time:

Vieira
God
Titi
Cesc
Bobby
Parlour
Jens

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Current:
RVP
Kosh the boss
Wilshere
TV5
Chesney

All time well alot but i really like:

Bergkamp
Henry
Pires
Sol
Vieira

ArsenalDNA

Current:
1. Koscielny
2. Vermaelen
3. Chamberlain
4. Wilshere
5. Szczesny

All time:
1. Bergkamp
2. Henry
3. Ljungberg
4. Pires
5. Cesc

ArsenalDNA

Woops

Current:

1. Henry
2. Koscielny
3. Vermaelen
4. Chamberlain
5. Wilshere
6. Szczesny

All time:
1. Bergkamp
2. Henry
3. Ljungberg
4. Pires
5. Cesc

:mrgreen:

dpt49

Established Member
ArsenalDNA said:
Woops

Current:

1. Henry
2. Koscielny
3. Vermaelen
4. Chamberlain
5. Wilshere
6. Szczesny

All time:
1. Bergkamp
2. Henry
3. Ljungberg
4. Pires
5. Cesc

What, no RVP or is there something you know an impending transfer away from here? :wink:

cuban

Established Member
current: Koscielny, Vermaelen, RvP

All time: Henry - undisputed no. 1, Dennis, Eboue

Herbas

From current players I probably like Song and Sagna the most, with van Persie and Vermaelen slightly behind.

dyeruz

Established Member
I like Arshavin, what you think is laziness is actually him astral projecting himself into the body of Drew Brees and passing for 488 yards and three touchdowns. Damn hard work. My hero!

ArsenalDNA

dpt49 said:
ArsenalDNA said:
Woops

Current:

1. Henry
2. Koscielny
3. Vermaelen
4. Chamberlain
5. Wilshere
6. Szczesny

All time:
1. Bergkamp
2. Henry
3. Ljungberg
4. Pires
5. Cesc

What, no RVP or is there something you know an impending transfer away from here? :wink:

I just don't want too get attached haha.

When's the last time one of our players resigned with us after initially holding out?

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
All time favourite

1. Adams
2. Bergkamp
3. Henry
4. Rocastle
5. Keown/Winterburn/Bould/Dixon/O' Leary....... ;D

Top Bottom