• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
must have lost two years of my life to games...

Doom (played the **** out of the shareware.)
AoE (played all the civs)
NFS
Starcraft (Zaratul has been my avi forever)
Command & Conquer
Simcity
X-COM
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls

so many more. I can't imagine where I would have eneded up if I didn't waste so much time with games.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
must have lost two years of my life to games...

Doom (played the **** out of the shareware.)
AoE (played all the civs)
NFS
Starcraft (Zaratul has been my avi forever)
Command & Conquer
Simcity
X-COM
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls

so many more. I can't imagine where I would have eneded up if I didn't waste so much time with games.

Command & Conquer was so good, can't believe it kinda died.

I'm still wasting time with games now, I really need to stop actually but they are such a great time killer.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Command & Conquer was so good, can't believe it kinda died.

I'm still wasting time with games now, I really need to stop actually but they are such a great time killer.
agreed. and it much better than being addicted to pron. ;)

C&C vanished slowly because i think they drifted away from the wacky-ness.. Same with other games like Total Annihilation, and Master of Orion. You'd think they would keep the series alive when there was so much demand.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
agreed. and it much better than being addicted to pron. ;)

C&C vanished slowly because i think they drifted away from the wacky-ness.. Same with other games like Total Annihilation, and Master of Orion. You'd think they would keep the series alive when there was so much demand.

I dunno man, Red Alert 2 was amazing, thats all they needed to do, just keep adding too it.

I jumped off when they started going futuristic, saying that I played one on xbox 360 and it just didnt cross over well. I imagine the reason they no longer bother is the profit margin for EA just isnt there, they make heaps off their main games (fifa, madden, battlefield) etc that C&C probably isnt even worth the time.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dunno man, Red Alert 2 was amazing, thats all they needed to do, just keep adding too it.

I jumped off when they started going futuristic, saying that I played one on xbox 360 and it just didnt cross over well. I imagine the reason they no longer bother is the profit margin for EA just isnt there, they make heaps off their main games (fifa, madden, battlefield) etc that C&C probably isnt even worth the time.
EA is a blot on the gaming universe, especially the sports gaming industry.

I think every big corporation tend to become a disease upon the industry.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
it's not dead. Like @Flying Okapis said, the big corporations bought out the studios, then moved the developers on some other projects, since Strategy games were not making enough money.

It doesn't matter if there are thousands of guys demanding that game.
True, I was just saying that RTS games used to be much more popular 15 years ago. Now even Blizzard didn't bother with WC3 Reforged.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
EA is a blot on the gaming universe, especially the sports gaming industry.

I think every big corporation tend to become a disease upon the industry.

The thing that annoys me most about EA is whatever they do to keep the monopoly on licensing with Fifa. No one will even throw their hat in the ring and attempt to make a football game cos of it.

PES try but without the majority of licenses it will never get the full focus.

2k make sports games and wont bother as it must cost a fortune to compete on the license front alone.

The other thing annoying me is they wont make another ****ing fight night game, I'm still playing fight night champion which is 9yrs old now, give us another boxing game! :frustrated:

Keplaz

The thing that annoys me most about EA is whatever they do to keep the monopoly on licensing with Fifa. No one will even throw their hat in the ring and attempt to make a football game cos of it.

PES try but without the majority of licenses it will never get the full focus.

2k make sports games and wont bother as it must cost a fortune to compete on the license front alone.

The other thing annoying me is they wont make another ****ing fight night game, I'm still playing fight night champion which is 9yrs old now, give us another boxing game! :frustrated:

The story mode in Fight Night is ridiculously good. Andre Bishop was the man. I played that game so much. Defeating Isaac Frost was one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to do in a game.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The story mode in Fight Night is ridiculously good. Andre Bishop was the man. I played that game so much. Defeating Isaac Frost was one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to do in a game.

The fact it had story mode, yes.

However, I have to disagree; the mode wasnt free enough in my opinion, I found the challenges in fights annoying, I dont too fight left handed only or body shots only, let me piece the muvva' up how I want :lol:

Isaac Frost was a pure ***** of an endgame though, it was annoying as well having to run away for like 2rounds but saying that I still have the game and ran through the story mode not long ago and the Frost fight didnt seem as hard, got it done second try I think.

Bishop, Frost both feature in the latest UFC game so I'm quietly hyped that its too build hype for a new fight night..

Manberg

Predator
My favourite CoD game is world war 2. I just play teamdeathmatch non stop. Still playing it. Hate the latest Modern Campfare and I don't enjoy battle royale at all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...one of my favourite cutscenes in Halo, one of my favourite levels too...whole level built up tension so well for this moment, perfectly done...scared the crap out of me as a kid!

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...love this game.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Grew up with space invaders at the arcade, then Mario, played FIFA from the start, Age of Empires was awesome when it came out, then Metal Gear, Far Cry 3, then Far Cry 4, but the best game ever has to be RDR2
When the Corona lockdown came in I reset it, and started playing it again.
I missed the first 2 months of the lockdown and the panic totally.
Brilliant decision.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Going back, Tekken was an all time great. Once you mastered every combo for every fighter, it just turned into an epic tactical battle. The 1v1 winner stays on binges with mates were legendary. Marshall Law was my boy :drool:

Top Bottom