• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Favorite XI of All Time

Arsenal in Aus

Favourite players to watch, not necessarily the actual best 11:

-----------------Buffon------------------

Cafu---Campbell---Maldini---Carlos

------------Pirlo-----Davids------------

Zidane------Bergkamp-----Ronaldinho

---------------Ronaldo 9----------------

Every one of those guys was a pleasure to watch. Davids' tenacity and intensity. Pirlo's reading of the spaces. Ronaldihno's audacity. Campbell's strength. Carlos' trickery. Ronaldo's absolute brilliance.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great Thread.

Here is my favorite players. Definitely biased towards the Roma/Seria A teams of the Nineties

My-FaveYour-team-formation-tactics.png

Tactics: 4-2-2-2 (Cuz Ronaldinho ain't defending :p). No Wingers, as Cafu and R.Carlos will be more than enough.

Kahn: Unbeatable. Huge.

Cafu(C): My captain. Everyone's captain.

Thuram: The best French defender ever. Could also play RB.

Walter Samuel: The Wall

R. Carlos: Stamina. Doubles as a Winger. Hard to choose between him, Marcelo and Maldini.

Emerson: Was close between Makalele, Cesc and Emerson. But Emerson wins because he is class in all attributes.

Vieira: Immense drive to win. No replacement for him in the team. If he is unavailable, we cancel the match.

Zidane: Ronaldinho, Maradona and Zidane would probably win you the game by themselves.

Ronaldinho: Happiness and elasticos

Maradona: Sneaky b@stard and a genius

Batigol: Goals and more goals.

Subs: DDG (The best goalie of this generation), Ferdinand (One of the best english defenders), Beckam (Class and freekicks), Totti (bit of an insult to sit him on the bench), Henry (French Prince)

Latest posts

Top Bottom