• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favourite Arsenal item

air

Time for more of a "light" topic?

What is your favourite Arsenal item? An autographed shirt, a subbuteo team, a mug? Or something nobody else has? Maybe something from years back that's not available anymore?

Or is there something Arsenal you always wanted but don't have?

My Dennis Bergkamp Arsenal jersey(The Nike, Dreamcast one, I think it's tha ' 99 one) with EPL lettering. my first Arsenal Jersey of my first favourite player ever.

BeijingGunner

I gotta go with Fan Peer See, my first shirt wins it. 98 Away shirt -I think-, yellow with "Sega" in felt on the front and the old style badge. Always wear it when watching games, live or on tv.
A close 2nd comes the first double winners' calender, featuring all the old school crew

asajoseph

Established Member
I'm not really one for acquiring memarobilia, but a few years ago I used to date a Senegalese girl - after we broke up, she started doing a lot of charity work in Senegal, and managed to rope Patrick Vieira in. As a result, they became friendly, and she got to know several of the Arsenal team - so, as a 20th birthday present, she sent me a picture of herself signed by pretty much the entire Arsenal team of the time...

Spartan

a signed shirt from the team last season personally signed by pires on the back too...i was like a kid again when i got it!!

also a personally signed photo of the sqaud from 87-88 from GG.

my friend has a signed ball from the 89 squad which i want badly...hes a manc too!!

Aussie

Established Member
Charlie George's match worn kit in the 1971 cup final signed by the great man as well.

Seabass

Mine is kind of boring, but it's a 98/99 Arsenal home shirt. It was the first one I ever had, and I got it during my first spell of living in England. I still wear it, and it means quite a lot to me.

However, I also have a 98/99 away shirt which became something of a lucky charm for me during last year's CL run. I just happened to wear it for a few of our first games in the knockout round, then decided that I might as well keep wearing it. Didn't work so well in the final though. :(

apollo

mine would be the flag that I hang on a wall in my room...I am so proud about it that I carried it with me to one of the cafes where the were showing the CL final of last year...there were about 300 crazy fans...most of them were of Barca and were carrying flags of their own...I was the only one among the poor Arsenal fans to carry a flag (actually me and my friend) and the gooners were so happy about that :D ...I was just screaming (as all the gooners were) and waving with the flag to the about-to-cry Barce fans as Campbell scored that wonder header it was literally the craziest moment in my life and not only me...the gooners went to a frenzy of screaming and jumping ...but everything ended up so badly that night as you all know :cry: ...but I proudly put that flag on my shoulders and left with my head up :( .....

b64224985b.jpg

vanPersie

A very well-worn Arsenal Double-Winners cap from 1998. I got it on my first trip to Highbury the following season (a 5-1 win over the team then known as Wimbledon in the premiership - hatrick from Dennis Bergkamp).

Aussie said:
Charlie George's match worn kit in the 1971 cup final signed by the great man as well.

there arent words to describe my jealousy.

mine would be a replica 1970s shirt. if only for the fact that no-one dares accuse me of being a glory supporter. looks much better on my lady friend than me though...i might have to get her a shirt....

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Those here that have known me a while will know how difficult this is going to be for me...

Is it the letter signed by Herbert Chapman (and I've got every manager since)?

The Highbury Turnstile seal from 1919?

The square of Highbury turf I got at the o2 gig in the summer?

Nope, nothing as grand as that. In fact in the 1000's of things I've got my favourite is the programme for the home game against Nottm. For. in April 1972 'cos that was my first game!

Top Bottom