• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favourite Arsenal item

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
The Coffee mug Saint Nicolas (the guy Santa Claus is based on) gave me was my first real Arsenal thing. Cherished it as a kid and later on used it a lot. It can't be used anymore, since I glued the pieces together, after I had thrown it against the wall after some misfortune happened to us in the past.

Nothing near a signed Charlie George shirt, but very precious to me.

apollo

grennan84 said:
What can i say just check it out your self. the second page is better

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78883629@N00/

I laughed my a** off when I saw that "Marriott Hotel kitchen staff thing"....that was really really hilarious...

and btw I got the same flag exactly...the whole story of that flag is on my post on this thread...

Cheers mate...you got a hell bunch of great photos!! :D

Josh27

Signed ball that I won in a raffle while I was at school. It's signed by the likes of Adams, Wright, Dixon, Winterburn, Merson etc
Cost me £6 in raffle tickets...a lot of money when you're a young whipper snapper!

asajoseph

Established Member
In terms of actually meeting the players, I met a few of the Arsenal squad, including Wrighty, Merson and Seaman at a charity event hosted by Paul Merson in aide of some charity dealing with alcohol addiction.

Once scored a penalty against David Seaman at a charity fete...

I also used to know Clive Allen - his son went to my primary school, and was in the same year as one of my younger brothers, and they became quite good friends, so I went around to his house a few times.

thegame24

Established Member
man, i need to meet some players or get some souveniers.

My biggest arsenal moment was meeting Edu on the underground just before he left and two days before the FA cup final 2005.

I told him to score, and he did ( penalties count :D)

jester

Established Member
erm.. i have a kit signed by Arsène, reyes, parlour and stuart taylor. got my redcurrent shirt signed by theo, cole and diaby last season.
but i love a bergy signed pic i got, got it from my bro last year for my birthday
oh and a pires 7 signed shirt

IBL

Established Member
Mine would be a stick of chewing gum I stole from the Highbury dressing room when I went on one of the final tours there, but sitting on Bergy's and Henry's seat was quite an amazing experience. I do however regret writing 'stop diving Bobby' on the changing-room blackboard, he left us shortly after that :(

Nickáó

I have two:

A painting of Patrick Vieira signed by Henry, Wiltord, Pires, Ljungberg and Patrick himself.

A drawing of Tony Adams and Mr Wenger signed by both of them.

arsboy

my favorite arsenal item is my t-shirt which i bought from market:)..it's not original but it's very special for me
arsboy

liridon

well i am not an english man and i dont live in england either so i didnt have a chance even to see arsenal player. and today is my 20th birthday and as a present i wish i had something sighned by any arsenal player because i am a fan of arsenal......
all i have is a arsenal home jersey 2003.....

Top Bottom