• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Favourite Arsenal Player?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I started following Arsenal back in 1996 because of the one and only Dennis Bergkamp. He is still my all time favorite player.

2244920226_e9e17581e3_o.jpg

A coincidence in this post.

My avatar is from the day when Bergkamp wore our shirt for the first time when he was signed, and the pic above is from the day when he wore our shirt for last time in his testimonial.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Rosicky.

Awesome dude both on and off the pitch, likes the same music as I do and generally breaks the stereotypical footballer trend.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
None.

A player will become my favorite when they show true loyalty and passion for the club. Help the club lift trophies. Can't trust these players anymore. Can't get attached to them even though they say they love the club, they leave for our closest rival.

My favorite color is red.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Nicklas Bendtner, of course.

Surprised at his omission so far. Come on lads, where's the Bendtner love?

I'll help you out with a nice piccy.

nicklas-bendtner-pink-757009.jpg

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
Bendtner missed the goal against Barca. The goal that would knock them out of CL and creat history. I see that exact moment whenever I look at this @sshole's ugly face.

Vibra

Established Member
Kos the boss, little Jack, the pig, Vermaelen, Ox, Ryo, all equally

I love the youngsters too though, proper gooners, I really hope Miquel, Afobe and co make it big. They really seem to have a lot of unity if twitter is to be trusted

Damn forgot Sagna

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

arsenalfan4ever said:
Bendtner missed the goal against Barca. The goal that would knock them out of CL and creat history. I see that exact moment whenever I look at this @sshole's ugly face.

Yeah, true, missing an easy goal against Barcelona once is a good enough reason not to rate their entire career tbh.

93285hp2.jpg

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
arsenalfan4ever said:

Yeah, true, missing an easy goal against Barcelona once is a good enough reason not to rate their entire career tbh.

93285hp2.jpg

The only difference is Henry gave us a lot of other trophies and gave us the Invincibles. The guy treats Arsenal like his second home and thinks we are the best club in the world. He is a legend for us, but in his eyes, he is an Arsenal fan just like the rest of us.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

And if you'd said that in the first place, I'd have had no reason to disagree.

No point being reasonable now, you've already pointed out a reason to hate Bendtner which Henry was also guilty of, to a worse level. Henry missed a golden chance in the CL final, Bendtner's was merely in the QF.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
Well, that miss is one of the many reasons I hate Bendtner.

And I didn't bring Henry in this conversation :p

I do agree that his miss cost us the CL.

arsenallegends

Established Member
Fair point DJ. I actually have no problems against Bendtner's egotistical behavior. I've just never seen him leading an Arsenal front line.

Top Bottom