• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Favourite Arsenal Player?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Dave_Ja_Vu said:
Dokaka said:
You guys are absolutely ridiculous.

Completely disrespecting everyone at the club. Guys like Wilshere, Sagna, Rosicky, Gibbs, Koscielny, Vermaelen and so on have NEVER done ANYTHING worth the mistrust you're giving them.

....Yet.

It's funny, because 5/6 years ago Cole, Cesc, Nasri, Adebayor, Clichy, RVP, Song, had NEVER done ANYTHING to warrant any mistrust either.

That's not true. All of Nasri, Cole, Adebayor and RVP were known ****s, especially RVP and Nasri.

Cesc was a huge Barca fan, he never truly denied that. He still stayed for quite a long time though, so labelling him as a traitor is a bit ridiculous. He never said he was a life-long Arsenal fan.

Clichy.. really? A guy who was the victim of an entire fanbase calling him **** and not fit to wear the shirt week in and week out? He was at Arsenal for ages, and most of you WANTED him out! The transfer to City was the best thing he's probably ever done in his life. Literally went from a laughing stock at Arsenal to a title winner and solid LB at City.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Of course this guy.

tony-adams.jpg

Absolute leader on the pitch + pure legend...

Chappers

Arai said:
Of course this guy.

tony-adams.jpg

Looking at that picture of "Mr Arsenal" captaining the club makes me incredibly conflicted inside. Both an indescribable feeling of happiness for what he did for the club, but the utter resentment and hate I feel for some of the players that have left, partly ruins these sacred memories of what has become my 2nd favourite player ever (a certain Dennis Bergkamp will always remain nr 1).

I truly hope another product of the Academy will soon captain the side and finish his career with us and rekindles that special bond we've had with certain players in the past.

Right now that would feel better than winning a league or CL title with the mercenary bastards that has plagued our club for too long.

Anzac

Established Member
Arai said:
Of course this guy.

tony-adams.jpg

I wonder how much of this ****e from the players we'd have had if we'd had the likes of Adams & Keown as part of our coaching/management team,
considering they're the ones who gave TH 'the message' when he arrived.

ArsenalDNA

**** some of the crying in the thread is ridiculous. Not having a favorite player. Jesus. Talk about miserable.

Koscielny and AOC for me. Wilshere will be up there when he eventually gets back too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom