• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favourite Arsenal player?

Who?

• Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pires

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Ashley Cole

• Bergkamp

• Campbell

• Gilberto

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukazan

Established Member
Hey there all....

Sorry new here, so if something like this has been recently posted, please find it within yourself's to forgive me... :roll: :)

So who is your favourite Arsenal player?

Mine is definitely the one and only Thierry Henry. Simply amazing. The best player in the world.

KoLo28

Robert Pires... i think you may need to add Kolo Toure he's popular amongst many people using the forum.

koivu

Thierry with Paddy a close 2nd....and Dennis is my all-time fave. I really like most of the squad though...until Jeffers comes back

quattro

i voted henry... but thats just because "magic" kanu and "stone wall" cygan aren't on the list ;D ;D ;D

btw, kolo and jens should really be on the list of choices

Andrew

It has to be Henry with Bergkamp a close second. Then followed by Cole, Ljungberg, Parlour and Toure... they all have great attitudes. Vieira is up there as well.

Lukazan

Established Member
lol, I forgot to add an 'Other' option to the poll... well I am sure I did.. but erm... obviously not.. :roll:

Sos about that lads. :D

beaney

im SHOCKED that, so far, im the only one who's voted for Vieria!!!!

he is THE MAN !!!!! the f@cking DADDY !!! DA BOSS.

c'mon guys lets see some Paddy fans on here!!! I admit its a tight call between Henry and Paddy but i chose Paddy for 2 reasons.

firstly cos every bugger would chose henry and secondly because he is our leader our rock he holds everything together

Alexone234

Vieira is great and would walk into any team, and he is my favourite player in the Arsenal side, but Dennis was a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom