Your favourite Arsenal shirt(s)

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by SA Gunner, Aug 11, 2010.

1. rich 1990

rich 1990 Loves the A-M Mods

I liked the away shirt from 01/02 and the away shirt in 02/03. I also liked the kits from last season as well. I really do detest the kits this year, they're hideous.

2. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

I have two of them. :lol:

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana New Member Elite

4. Rohit

Rohit New Member Elite

[​IMG]

I love this season's kit too.

5. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

God bless this jersey:

[​IMG]

Class.
    Pure class.

6. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

That season blue away kit was pretty awesome as well. Too bad I had bad memories of it at OT.

That season's design was very unique. No surprise it was popular

7. RobinVanPersie

RobinVanPersie New Member

That is definitely the most fashionable. I never wear football shirts in public life but I did with that shirt. Looks great with black pants (for girls).

From a football/Arsenal view, I think this year's shirt and the seasons that it's been based on, are the best. I love the football shirts from the seventies.

I can't believe some of you love the eighties/nineties shirts :lol: They are so wrong in everything. Colors, models etc.

8. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

The Adidas JVC home and away shirts from asajoseph's post are my two picks.
    The 98 double winning Nike home version with "GUNNERS" in fancy writing at the lower back of the shirt was a super kit as well.

9. Raider

Raider New Member

10. jerome2158

jerome2158 New Member

the good ol' bruised banana kit, right? Despite being one of our ugliest kits, those damn things HAVE to have sold extremely well.

I have seen at least SIX of them on six different people at my work. And i work at a baseball stadium in Boston. More than i've seen home kits.

11. Y va marquer

Y va marquer New Member Elite

Red bests yellow, always