• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Favourite NLD Goal(s)?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This one will always be a standout for me even though though he became public enemy a couple years later

The flickup, turn and volley :drool:

The dulcet tones of that Northern Irish commentator is missed as well (can anyone remember his name?)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This one will always be a standout for me even though though he became public enemy a couple years later

The dulcet tones of that Northern Irish commentator is missed as well (can anyone remember his name?)

I prefer the Fabregas goal from the same game.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The Vieira one when we one the league at their place. That was peak Wengerball. Quick counter attacking football and decisive passing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
There's a couple of really great golaços, but one that I've always loved was Sagnas goal against Tottenham in the 5-2 comeback.

Judas also had a screamer right after, but what makes Bacarys special is that, despite going to City layer in his career, he gave an interview after the derby saying how Tottenham were the enemy and whatnot.

It's always nice when players actually know what this match means and feel it in their bones.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Underrated goal, Tbf. Remember the commentator picking out Fabregas strike from the same match, but the turn and finish were classic "wow, did Ade actually do that?".

ptrcopp

I always loved that Rosicky goal. Just over a minute into the game. That’s the one that sticks out for me.

There are many though: Henry’s solo run, Ramsey’s flick, Fabregas run... could go on

I always loved seeing replays of the Bergman’s goal - think it was 98 season. Too young to remember but every bit about that goal was great

Gervais

Established Member
Walcott's 2nd goal in 2011/2012 at the Emirates or Torreira's last year. Went ****ing mental.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Is this even a debate??

Adebayor away was an absolute wonder strike. But I was at the ground for this Henry classic so it will always be #1 for me. The celebrations were madness.

PS: Bergkamp was wide open. Very selfish play :lol::lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lovely goal.

I must admit that Ulster accent makes me think of death and mayhem.

I was fortunate enough to travel in Ireland when the Good Friday Agreement was signed. Hopefully the days before will never come back. Granted everyone I talked to in Kerry was sure the agreement would fail "within weeks"...

DasBootist

Is this even a debate??

Adebayor away was an absolute wonder strike. But I was at the ground for this Henry classic so it will always be #1 for me. The celebrations were madness.

PS: Bergkamp was wide open. Very selfish play :lol::lol:

I was @ White Hart Lane watching it on the big screen. Went with some Gooner mates from school.

Not celebrating that goal due to being in a stadium full of Sp**s supporters was one of the most difficult things I have had to do.

Top Bottom