• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Favourite?

Your Favourite Player?

• Bergkamp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Ashley Cole

• Ian Wright

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Total voters

nikelo11

Hi... I've been on this post for a few days and i wanted to know who your favourite player for Arsenal from the recent times were??

Mine is Thierry Henry obviously but now Bergkamp is becomin quite a fav of mine lol :p

Canuck

Established Member
I've been supporting Arsenal since Wenger took over in 96-97. That was when I started getting EPL games on tv in Canada. My dad is from England so I knew a bit about the Premiership, but once I could actually watch games and pay attention, I figured I should pick a team to support. Well I picked Arsenal, and I've never looked back! Loved watching what I could of them winning the double in '98 (went to England that year and got myself a home jersey) Dennis Bergkamp is, has been, and will be my fav. player for a long time. Though I have been very impressed with Henry, and have read a couple of interviews with him. He seems a very nice, and grounded fellow...

nikelo11

lol yh guys... bergkamp rules.. i rekon hes more important to arsenal than henry atm... but then again... we might just be gettin excitied because he is playing so well....

he might run out of form later on in the season if you think about it...
its early and everyone is fit... when it gets to like december and jan... i think Henry will prove he is more important as far as results are concerned... what u think?

nikelo11

hey gooners... sorry this may be irrelevant but i wanted to know something...

you know u can copy what someone said and repost it... and it is highlighted in a box... how do you do that please????[/quote]

ethanen

nikelo11 said:
lol yh guys... bergkamp rules.. i rekon hes more important to arsenal than henry atm... but then again... we might just be gettin excitied because he is playing so well....

he might run out of form later on in the season if you think about it...
its early and everyone is fit... when it gets to like december and jan... i think Henry will prove he is more important as far as results are concerned... what u think?
Henry is more important, but that's not really the question here...

nikelo11 said:
hey gooners... sorry this may be irrelevant but i wanted to know something...

you know u can copy what someone said and repost it... and it is highlighted in a box... how do you do that please????
press quote on the upper right side of the post you want to qoute

Canuck

Established Member
Bergkamp has been awesome so far. Wearing the captains band for Patrick...leading the team in the Boro match comeback. He's had an influence in every match so far...Gotta love him!

True he might not be able to play in every game, but I'm sure he'll try his best. I'm hoping that with the cover we have up front, Wenger may give Dennis some days to travel for C.L. matches...at least the PSV match! If he had been available for C.L. games Arsenal may have already won that damn trophy a couple of times...

Mark

Established Member
Reyes at the moment, but it changes from time to time. Over time, my favourite has been Vieira.

Canuck

Established Member
That's crazy, I'd have thought someone would vote for Paddy... :shock:
If I could vote twice, I'd give him one of mine. He may not be flashy and such, but he is at the heart of this team, and he works harder than anyone else on the field...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
just because he works hard doesnt mean that he has to be your favourite...

notice no one voted for Wrighty either....

Canuck

Established Member
Well he's not my fav. But I defintely respect him, and without him we wouldn't have the team that we do. He is one of the best midfield players in the world. I just thought he'd be someone's fav. This being an Arsenal forum and all...good old Paddy V gets the job done right! (Though he could score more goals... :p )

Aussie

Established Member
Wright, Bergie or cole would be my top three out of that list.

Im going to miss Bergie after this season. Lets hope he sticks around.

Top Bottom