• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Favourite?

Your Favourite Player?

• Bergkamp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Ashley Cole

• Ian Wright

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Total voters

turtle

USArsenal said:
Dennis... hands down... he was the reason I began supporting Arsenal.... pure class...

Exactly why I support Arsenal too.
And another reason was Marc Overmars.

Canuck

Established Member
Overmars was a workhorse. Petit was in his prime for the Gunners too.
And the back line with Adams and Dixon was solid!

A

Anonymous

Ermm is this for the current team and for some weird reason you have put in wrighty, or is it ever, or is it over the last few years or what?
My best ever have to be wright, brady, nicholas and seaman.

A

Anonymous

strange how quickly people have fallen in love with Reyes. Shame though, for he shall break many many hearts in 5/6 years time.

Favourite on the list is defintely Vieira.

Aussie

Established Member
Kwame said:
strange how quickly people have fallen in love with Reyes. Shame though, for he shall break many many hearts in 5/6 years time.

Why?

Paddy still has to earn my vote back.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Kwame:

Why?

Paddy still has to earn my vote back.
Exactly what i was thinking. After saying that and then picking vieira is sort of strange as well, considering he sent us through a emotional roll a coaster and was moments away from stabbing us in the back.
Agree with aussie, he still has alot to prove.

Canuck

Established Member
A lot to prove? Paddy doesn't have to prove anything. He's paid his dues to the club already. If he had left, I would have been sad, but respected his choice. But he has chosen to stay! That says a lot about how he feels towards the team and the fans. Not to mention this isn't the first time he's snubbed R.M.

Arsenal must be one of the only teams who has defied the might *snicker* that is Madrid!

Aussie

Established Member
Canuck said:
A lot to prove? Paddy doesn't have to prove anything. He's paid his dues to the club already. If he had left, I would have been sad, but respected his choice. But he has chosen to stay! That says a lot about how he feels towards the team and the fans. Not to mention this isn't the first time he's snubbed R.M.

Arsenal must be one of the only teams who has defied the might *snicker* that is Madrid!

If thats your opinion thats fair enough.

But i aint going to go start worshipping the ground he walks on again just yet.

KingReyes

Established Member
I don't think I have a favourite! I respect them all for putting in 100% into Arsenal FC. I favour one or the other for different reason therefore I can't chose.

But if your talking major respect then Bergkamp gets it for what he has done and how he has helpe change the club around. He's given us ten years of amazing service and is one of the all time greats.

Cygan is a close second. :p

sanyasi

hey gooners... sorry this may be irrelevant but i wanted to know something...

you know u can copy what someone said and repost it... and it is highlighted in a box... how do you do that please????

type "[ quote ] paste what bullshit someone said [ /quote ]
your answer here"

remove the spaces between the [ and quote and the ]

Sigun

The wasy bergkamp is playing recently its like we bought a new striker...

but my fav player was Overmars when he was here...but since his Era it can only be Pires for me.

A

Anonymous

You left out...

cygan, gilberto, stepanovs, lehmann, grimandi, jeffers and anelka.

TIFANNY

Thierry is my favourite player since he played to monaco!!!!
it was 7 years ago!!!!!!
and it never change!!!
he is a very very good player and I hope he will go on like this!!!
but I love all the other Arsenal player too!!!

Top Bottom