• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Favourite?

Your Favourite Player?

• Bergkamp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Ashley Cole

• Ian Wright

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Total voters

kanooo

This has been answered many times. Ok . ene mini mini mo - Pires.

But did I give a different answer everytime ? :wink:

Ah what the hell. .. if you ask me on another day, I'll say Henry or Reyes.

Did I mention Fabregas or Bergkamp ?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I can't answer, too many. First was Rocky Rocastle, then came Ian WrightWrightWright,then Dennis, then Paddy, then Thierry, then Ashley, then Kolo. Now I guess it is Jose Reyes.

Okay, there's your answer..

Biggus

Established Member
I thought Bergy was fantastic when he shot to prominance during Euro 92 so when he signed for us I was ecstatic.

Bergkamp has been awesome so far. Wearing the captains band for Patrick...leading the team in the Boro match comeback. He's had an influence in every match so far...Gotta love him!

Totally agree with you there Canuck, Denis should have and should be Captain, Over the years he has shown total loyalty to the club and been a model professional. Roy Keane was spot on when he said that Bergkamp was more important to us than Vieira.

brianfrance

Established Member
bobbypires said:
I think you can imagine who's my favourite.
WHO ? :mrgreen: too easy

rvp said:
What about RVP
Does he play for Arsenal ? :wink: :mrgreen:
He need to play to be fans' favourite

Mine changes everytime. Today's Reyes, tomorrow maybe Bobby.

nnaife

A bit surprised reyes has more votes than Henry especially after all the goals assists and skill theirry has performed while in an arsenal shirt. For someone so loyal i thought he'd do better in the poll.

I voted for vieira cause i've always seen him as an awesome titan who battles hard for the team, an all round had man, a rock.

Henry, Bergkamp are my other favourites.

No Sol in the poll either which was a little gutting, surely he's got to be someone's number 1 out there.

Top Bottom