• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Greatest Ever Pro Evolution Soccer Goals !

nazo

Established Member
I scored 3 amazing goals yesterday (the first time i played in a while). One from half the field (i didn't mean it tbh), one from 30yards out in the top right corner (off the bar) and the last one was from the edge of the area in the top top right corner (off the up right).

I saved them all but i don't know where to upload them.

H4nr1

Three post/bar assits to an empty net(pwned the gk, cause he "tought" that i was gonna score with the assist shot).
One where the goalkeeper passes to a CB i take the ball and smach one in.
Scored an amazing goal with henry in pes 5( the goals i have been talking about are in we10 and all with arsenal...of course) in a free kick, the thing was i was shooting to the left the gk went to the left it hit the head of a guy in the wall and went to the other side...pwned.
Scored a direct corner with becham in pes 4(wasn´t an arsenal fan back there...in fact didn´t even know it existed..LOL)
My best goal was an henry goal...i was in the area covered with adv. the gk in front i go against the goalkeeper and the ball goes against him jumps and goes against henrys cheast and heading( almost) to the net...a defender and henry try and get to the ball henry slides and so does the defender but in henry´s slide he shoots it againts the defender and gets in. Pwned(only henry can do stuff like that)etc...
And all in 5*

gooner1987

I almost scored an amazing goal the other day (I know it doesn't count but it was so close). Was playing as Milan, long ball from the defence to Shevchenko, after chesting it up into the air with his 1st touch, his back to goal and a defender right behind him, he flicked it over his and the defender's head and hits it on the volley on the way down from about 30 yards. It was a rocket and smashed back off the post. One of my mates managed to score on the volley from his own half a month or so ago as well. He's crap at the game and doesn't know what he's doing, so he just shot for the hell of it. Rooney booted it and lehmann let it drift over his had and into the net. It was my mate's 1st ever goal as well!!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom