• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your gut feeling upon entering this new season.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Right, I've read all the posts about what you guys think of the squad depth wise, strength wise etc.. and I got bored with it. So I've decide to make a new thread which offers one simple question, which requires nothing but a short simple answer.

My question is:-

Do you feel as confident about the current squad entering this season as you have on previous squads for the last 3 years?

Either answer "yes", "no" or "same as before" - I'm not interested in your reasoning - save all that guff for the other thread. I'm also putting a "gay if you type anything outside of the requested answer" tag on it. Tar.

Canuck

Established Member
yes

But if you're bored with the other threads, I fail to see how this is going to perk things up.

Jinn

Established Member
Canuck said:
yes

But if you're bored with the other threads, I fail to see how this is going to perk things up.

It would be more interesting if we ban all the people who said "no"... ;)

gunner in dubai

I opened a Poll on this but the Mod shut it down! I am saying as we stand we should reaslistically not expect more than 3rd or 4th, and our focus should be on the CL where luck might help us more than quality and consitancy!!!

Top Bottom