• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your gut feeling upon entering this new season.

gunner in dubai, you speak dog poo.

This is Arsenal we're talking about, we should realistically expect 1st place! We aint no Everton or Newcastle.

Oh, and yes! 8)

gunner in dubai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:42 pm Post subject:
gunner in dubai, you speak dog poo.

This is Arsenal we're talking about, we should realistically expect 1st place! We aint no Everton or Newcastle.

Oh, and yes! Cool

Jen's Medication, what are you expectations then? 1st for this season??!?

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I'm supremely confident. Absolutely no reason not to be.

And selling Vieira to allow the team to be built around Fabregas will pay dividends this year, and for the next decade.

fuzz

yeah, why not?

I think this will be perhaps the toughest season yet, but i think we can do well and silence a few doubters and overly cocky opposition fans in the process :) .

I'm always confident when it comes to arsenal, seriously.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Thanks for all your short answers - the polls dont reveal who voted for which option so the honourable Lord Dulington took a different approach.

I'm not worried about the keeper, defence or midfield - the fact our frontline can be snubbed out under certain circumstances (due to lack of physical presence) is my only real beef.

Tho he has settled in quickly, I cant wait til Hleb takes his game to the next level - which he sure will.

qs

Established Member
KingReyes said:
if we stay injury free we can beat anybody so therefore i say yes.

AFC Keep the faith

No one stays injury free, you'd be as well off hoping pascal gets 25 goals this season

kel varnsen

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Right, I've read all the posts about what you guys think of the squad depth wise, strength wise etc.. and I got bored with it. So I've decide to make a new thread which offers one simple question, which requires nothing but a short simple answer.

My question is:-

Do you feel as confident about the current squad entering this season as you have on previous squads for the last 3 years?

Either answer "yes", "no" or "same as before" - I'm not interested in your reasoning - save all that guff for the other thread. I'm also putting a "gay if you type anything outside of the requested answer" tag on it. Tar.

yes

jeromelee

No..........cause I think this is a transition year for us. Not meant to be results driven, more of blooding of youngsters.

Top Bottom