• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

your most wanted Arsenal player?

flotz

to be honest i think the only player from those i can see here in lets say 5 years as a regular starter is senderos...the rest i have high hopes for especially cesc and aliadiere but with senderos i got a feeling he is gonna be really great

thegame24

Established Member
How do you lot know Senderos can make it? have you seen him play regularly or against big teams CONSTANTLY?

Now i cant have an opinion cause ive never seen him.

Not having a go at anyone even though it sounds like i am, sorry.

Mark

Established Member
thegame24 said:
How do you lot know Senderos can make it? have you seen him play regularly or against big teams CONSTANTLY?

Now i cant have an opinion cause ive never seen him.

Not having a go at anyone even though it sounds like i am, sorry.

Senderos is a great prospect and really shone at u21 level. He was also wanted by a lot of big clubs before we got him. The likes of Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and others were interested in him. Him and Cesc are probably the most promising talents we have. Senderos has been unlucky with injuries though and because of that he hasn't been able to make an impact we might've hoped for. I think he will soon though.

afundell

within arsenal cesc excites me alot.
outside has to be kaka as is young and bags of talent (without age has to be schev or zizou)

A

Anonymous

Already heaping praise on another newish player. This will only raise expectations and can only lead to a downfall. No-one, and I mean no-one should be likened to TA6 untill we actually see him perform consistently, or else we are setting our players up for a fall
too true. when reyes came everyone on here was saying how great he is and how brilliant a player he was, when really, noone had ever seen him play and noone really knew who the **** he was. everyone was just expecting him to be great because of the price tag. lets wait and see how these players all perform before we relate them to legends.

Ronaldinho, the second best player in the world
hmmmmm. ahead of ronaldo and zidane !!! DONT THINK SO. you seem to have a thing with liking people that **** england up :!: :| maradona and now ronaldinho !!! not that that goofy git can be blamed for scoring that fluky goal, but i still cant admire someone that knocked my country out the world cup !!! it was deffinately in my worst 5 moments :!:

A

Anonymous

cesc is amazing. i know, i have watched him regularly down at barnet for the reserves. also the reserve coaches have raving reviews for him. saying he has great football brain. plays the simple ball when he has to, and does the hard things when he has to. hes also a goal scorer. how old is he ? 17 i think. and he was top goal scorer in the under19 europeon championships, and that was playing from midfield. hes also scored a few for the reserves. i cant wait to see him for the first team. him, senderos (who i havent seen that much) and aliadiere, also maybe bentley, are all likely to make it for us - hopefully. i still dont think bentley is a right midfielder, but more of a bergy sort of player. i dont like him that much as i think hes already becoming the next become, who i detest. he has always got stupid hair, and spends alot of time on the pitch worrying about what he looks like rather than how hes playing. im also talking from experience here because i have seen him do it !! that is the only bad thing with him, he has the talent, lets hope wenger knocks the **** attitude out of him !!!

Soler

Established Member
Cesc, if we're talking about within the Arsenal squad already. And non-Arsenal, would love to see Totti at Arsenal!

Chips&CurrySauce

So clockend faithful, if you hate players that knock England out of tournaments how are you going to feel this Summer when Henry, Vieira and Pires kick England's arses good and proper?

seanconvey66

I wana see sendeos make it. If hes as good as he is supposed to be (very rarely happens) he can only help strengthen an already tight defence. This could allow Toure to go to right back, and allow lauren to act as cover at right back and right midfiel, also would allow more rotaion, so can rest players at vital times.

A

Anonymous

He must really hate Phil Neville for Euro 2000
sure do :wink:

So clockend faithful, if you hate players that knock England out of tournaments how are you going to feel this Summer when Henry, Vieira and Pires kick England's arses good and proper
what country are you from ? are you english ? they wont kick our arses, maybe beat us, but not kick our arses. plus if they beat us in the group that dont mean they have knocked us out. also it is different because they play for arsenal as well, and i am arsenal before england :!:

n_henry

I too can't wait for a couple more of our youngsters to get their chance to play in first team games... of the players I haven't really seen yet, Hoyte, Senderos and Cesc are the boys I'd like to see most... Cesc probably more than the other two, as everyone seems to really rate him...

And of course, I wanna see Ali and Clichy continue to regularly appear... :)

lewdikris

Established Member
Actually, any of our kids staying injury free would be nice. Senderos has missed the whole bastard season. Ali's missed the bit tailor made for him. Cesc missed a while (though not long), Ryan Smith got bashed up.... keep the kids healthy somebody, and there are some top top talents waiting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom