• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your opponent of choice

Guillermo

Who would you like to see us up against next?

Villareal
Barcelona
AC Milan
Benfica
Ajax/Inter
Lyon
Juventus

nazo

Established Member
I don't care who we get. We might as well take anyone and get on with it. To be champions we have to play with the best.

jester

Established Member
ajax would be good, considering we already beat them,
villareal, or benfica for obvious reasons, although a bigg team may bring out the best in us.
inter wouldnt be too bad

Allyboy

Established Member
When you look at our history, when we are expected to get beat and are the underdogs we usually win.

When we are the favourites in big matches we often **** it up.

Thats why I want Barca, AC or Juve, there would be no pressure on us again and if we beat any of them, having beat Real, we would have to be well on the way to winning it all!

mariaines

villarreal for arsenal
Benfica for Barça

I know villarreal a lot (their coach is chilean so it's practicly the national team here :lol: ) and i can say arsenal can prefectly cope with them. They have riquelme and forlan (who is having an awful season.. if you think you had problems with the finishing, you should check this guy this season) but at the same time, riquelme makes them play very very slow and without surprise. They are 7th in la liga, struggling against poor teams all the time and so seriously think Arsenal would rip them apart :D

Now, for us.. i'd prefer benfica.. just to enjoy at least one game (at home) and not to think "****, it's 10 minutes to go.. hang on guys, hang on!!.

Wenger14

Established Member
We might as well get the toughest and best the toughest if we want to win this, so I'll go against the popular opinion and say Milan, Juve or Barca.

Masuperlami

Agree with going against the top teams! Less pressure as we'll be seen as underdogs. Keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get Juve/AcMilan!

:eek:ops:

Top Bottom