• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your opponent of choice

Viper

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
Arsenal vs Ajax
Villareal vs Benifica

The would be the best draw we could get.

Winners of Arsenal and Ajax play Winners of Villareal and Benifca

The we are in the finals!!!!!!!!
That would be fantastico, but even if Villareal and Benfica play against each other, it doesn't confirm we'll get either one in the semi's (if we progress)

I wouldn't mind Ajax or Inter.

Artillero

My personal order easy to hard -

Ajax
Benfica
AC Milan
Villareal
Inter Milan
Lyon
Juve
Barca

I know AC had a good win yesterday but I watch a lot of them and we could score alot passed them. Dida has turned into jelly and their defence is poor.

I think we could beat any of the teams bar Juve and Barca over two legs but Lyon would be hard.

I would not want to see our defence face Eto'o, Ronnie & Messi or Zlaten. Although Jens could do it.

rulehater

I remember being thrilled in 2004 when we got drawn against Ranieri's Chelsea in the quarters, and we all remember what happened then. I believe we would have prevailed against every other team in the draw that year, even Milan & Madrid.

Which is why I don't have any preferences - whoever we get is fine with me.

Mostarac

Established Member
Artillero said:
My personal order easy to hard -
Dida has turned into jelly and their defence is poor.

No matter how poor their defence is, it is still better than ours. And if you think that it is easy to get past Nesta, Stam or Kaladze, then think again.

cc

we will meet the hardest teams on the way to winning trophy, that's the case in past year

Henry_Pires

Viper said:
>YounGunner< said:
Arsenal vs Ajax
Villareal vs Benifica

The would be the best draw we could get.

Winners of Arsenal and Ajax play Winners of Villareal and Benifca

The we are in the finals!!!!!!!!
That would be fantastico, but even if Villareal and Benfica play against each other, it doesn't confirm we'll get either one in the semi's (if we progress)

I wouldn't mind Ajax or Inter.

Totally agree with you.

Villareal must be the easiest option, whether that's good thing for us or not is another matter. Want to avoid Lyon the most as it's not a glamour tie and they look very strong.

Juve in the final thankyou very much!

JML

Barca.

Even though I'd like to meet them in the final, in Paris, in Thierry's hometown, two displays of brilliant, attacking football is better than one.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
I say bring anyone. I honestly couldn't care less! We've managed to get this far against all odds, so why not bring the next 'better team'?

champions04

champions04 said:
The one team I don't want is Lyon.

Have a feeling were going to get Baracelona for some reason though.

lol the draw for us in rehersals was

Arsenal v Lyon

Juventus v Barcelona was also drawn but it was only the rehersals anyway

AFC no1.

how do you think the draw will go before it starts? personally i think maybe it will be like this:

lyon v vilarreal
barcelona v benfica
juventus v ARSENAL :D
milan v milan

i have a funny feeling it was on the books to meet P4 again!
this is how i would like the draw:

barcelona v ac milan
lyon v juventus
benfica v inter milan
ARSENAL v vilarreal

would love to see the big teams knock each other out AC and barcelona then see us have an easy way through to the final :lol:

sn196

I am a season ticket holder and ive just found out that im on training in Manchester for the first leg!!!!!

I really hope the first leg is not at home!!!!! and if it is i hope we dont get barca!!!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom